Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Oh there will definitely be more Yeezys. At the end of the day, these people want to make money and thats it. You buy into the hype that the shoe is gonna be rare, overpay, and feel horrible when they are out there in abundance. Now if nike really wanted to make loot, re release the yeezy 2s. Resellers would be pissed!

Oh there will definitely be more Yeezys. At the end of the day, these people want to make money and thats it. You buy into the hype that the shoe is gonna be rare, overpay, and feel horrible when they are out there in abundance. Now if nike really wanted to make loot, re release the yeezy 2s. Resellers would be pissed!
bc they don't ever have shoes where supply doesn't meet demand

happy.gif

Last edited:
It is comforting to know like back in the day, that if I want a shoe I can actually have it. Alot less stress. Tired of games with raffles and hook ups and "ooh I hope, oooh I was lucky!"

Why? Are you're saying buying a shoe that doesn't sell out is not a good purchase?
Not necessary, it's all about the hype, it feels good knowing that u copped a pair and their won't be anywhere else to get them, value will raise, then u say to urself"good thing I got a pair"

Glad to see pretty much everyone got a pair(s). Idk if JB is making more kicks or the hype isn't there, but I just hope it continues with some of the bigger releases.

Easy cop in the Bx. Shout out to adtdizzle and the other dudes who said it was gonna be a easy cop.

Got a homie at FL said he'd would hold me a pair. But have to pay 50 bucks on top of retail and tax. So about 250. Is this a good deal?

Got a homie at FL said he'd would hold me a pair. But have to pay 50 bucks on top of retail and tax. So about 250. Is this a good deal?

13s are still on finish line. And I would call local stores and try to cop retail. $50 I'd too much for such a wide release.

The thing about the yeezy is 95 percent of the people buying those are just buying to resell.

I refuse to believe anyone would pay 300 bucks to look like a space hobbit

:lol:

paid for my pair a few days agao so i'm good, but this MD blizzard has me stuck in the house, literally snowed in. all good tho. just gotta pick my pair up tmrw or whenever the weather permits. congrats to all who copped. never had the OGs bc at the time they were retro+ and back then i pretty much wouldn't touch anything that wasn't an OG c/w. that said, i'm def. looking forward to these.

Same here

And this is probably the closest I'll get to a quality Flight 89

Back
Top Bottom