OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I don't think it will be as bad as the SJ release. You have to remember that half of those people in line where buying them for Christmas gifts, and to re-sell for extra Christmas money. If you were in line you could see most of the people weren't the normal people you see at a shoe release.

i agree. Plus its going to be the 2nd time they retro them, so hopefully it will be an easy cop
ohwell.gif

Check back a week or 2 before release, I bet people will hype these just like the Spacejams.

Especially, when we start seeing final product pictures.

I've learned too much over the years, people will hype up a shoes days before it's release, and the only reason why the White/Red XII's didn'tsell, is because of the SJ's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chazc

^^^that pic looks like the infrareds kind of

That pics makes em look like they are nubuck.

It's not Durabuck, but i'll take nubuck over suede anyday.

why? every black colorway of the vi that has been released has been suede...............

nubuck is the material they used on the xviii.............

alot of people are crying about it not being infared...and i bet half of them wont be able to tell the two a part

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by chazc

^^^that pic looks like the infrareds kind of

That pics makes em look like they are nubuck.

It's not Durabuck, but i'll take nubuck over suede anyday.

why? every black colorway of the vi that has been released has been suede...............

nubuck is the material they used on the xviii.............

alot of people are crying about it not being infared...and i bet half of them wont be able to tell the two a part

Has it really? They were durabuck not suede. There's a major difference.

They used suede on the XVIII. Go check again.

man, I hope it's not that set in stone that they are all suede. I prefer the durabuck and nubuck over that suede which looks like it would get"ashy" on the quick.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Fire. Man, I need these in my life. Please God.
not that serious dude
laugh.gif

if you want em you should be able to get them, shouldnt be to hard to get

I hope you're right man. I've been wanting a nice Blk/Red pair of VI's for a long while.

dese cum out rite b4 my bday but should ipre-order dem? or naw cuz ipre-ordered the space jams nd icouldve jud went 2 the store nd got em?

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

Originally Posted by soups24

i'm sure this question has been asked 100 times...but why create a shoe that's so close to the og classic? i mean..why not just release a pair of infrareds?

sometimes i don't know whats going on at jb....

i am sure it's a marketing ploy or some some sort of beta testing, where they release shoes with a slightly different red and different material(var red 6) and see if cats will buy them...if they do well, i think we will see a lot more jays like this...IMHO...if not, back to the drawing board to retro an OG colorway

word up - i hear you on that... but sometimes jb just needs to give the people what they want ... hahaha... i mean...i acknowledge that quality has sufferedand i acknowledge that there will be marketing changes (like replacing the "nike air" with the "jordan" logo) - but to make this changejust seems lazy on jb's part... they would have been better off - coming up with a different color scheme if they were going to use the suede material...all in all - the color pairing generally works - but i'm just not sure how i feel about the suede...good thing i have a few weeks to look and think aboutit some more...hahaha

Yes...I'm lazy...and at this point I don't care to read through 70+ pages. Has there been an official date attached to this release? I would'vethought the 1st page would've been updated by now, but it's not. Anyone?

Coppin these in Corpus Christi on the extra early tip.
Im trippin on how crazy the space jam release was...i guess cuz i woke up at like 11 super late an went to the mall and they were holdin the 8 pairs for me anmy crew. Life is good down here an couldnt get any greater for a sneaker fiend!

ima hv 2 c dis in person cus im on da fence w/deez. suede/nubuck seems cheap n funky lookin imo

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Yes...I'm lazy...and at this point I don't care to read through 70+ pages. Has there been an official date attached to this release? I would've thought the 1st page would've been updated by now, but it's not. Anyone?
Are you lazy to READ the TITLE also
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom