OFFICIAL JUICING THREAD (NOT THAT TYPE OF JUICING)

Nutribullet is legit? someone school me real quick before I pull the trigger. I eat out for 90% of my meals, this thing might really help me save money and get the nutrients I'm probably lacking

btw those codes work on the higher model. you can save even more if you have a khols charge card and use this code BEACH30

Nutribullet is legit? someone school me real quick before I pull the trigger. I eat out for 90% of my meals, this thing might really help me save money and get the nutrients I'm probably lacking
Very legit..

I even use it for my batter mix and other stuff as well

Now I just need to know if the bigger one is worth the money

read the reviews.

with charge card on file you can get it for under $75. no idea where my mom has hers at and its 1am so im not gonna go looking for it. for $20 more id say its easily worth it.

reviews say its awesome and better than the lower model which itself is good as hell since my friend recently got one and blends fruit and ice instantly

read the reviews.

with charge card on file you can get it for under $75. no idea where my mom has hers at and its 1am so im not gonna go looking for it. for $20 more id say its easily worth it.

reviews say its awesome and better than the lower model which itself is good as hell since my friend recently got one and blends fruit and ice instantly
what do you mean "charge card on file"? Do I actually have to use the card to buy it or just have it in my profile or whatever? because in that case, I'd definitely appreciate if you could help me cop for a lower price. The earliest I'd buy is tomorrow night, when I have access to a prepaid card I'm receiving during the day. 

I'm pretty much definitely gonna cop tomorrow, I just want to throw it on the prepaid card instead of using my own cash (bank card).

what i mean is a khols card. if you have a khols card you can get the lower model for $45 shipped

the higher model for $75.

but without a khols card the lower model for me comes out to $58 shipped. im about to just buy it since im not gonna bother wasting time to wait and possibly miss out

oh so you do need to purchase with the khols card to get the lower price. too tired to read reviews or calculate how much more expensive the higher end model is right now

oh so you do need to purchase with the khols card to get the lower price. too tired to read reviews or calculate how much more expensive the higher end model is right now

no

you still get it for $55 +tax

but it wasnt posted on here that you can get it $10 lower with khols card. i just purchased it with the codes dude above posted. $58.65

Get the higher end model. I think it is only $20 more

its $30+ more

but like i was saying, if for some reason you have a Khols card with the code i posted you should get it pretty cheap.

you cant go wrong with either really honestly

So i decided to read some reviews, on amazon, of the newer model, and a lot of people seem to be saying if you're gonna use it daily, expect to have to replace the blades after 2-3 months and some kind of rust leaking. ugh

So i decided to read some reviews, on amazon, of the newer model, and a lot of people seem to be saying if you're gonna use it daily, expect to have to replace the blades after 2-3 months and some kind of rust leaking. ugh
Had mines for one year and still running like brand new..., actually morethen a year because I took it with me when i moved into my new spot 1 year ago

Last edited:
Realistically how much you think it cost to replace the blade top? Very inexpensive even if you do have to replace it. Ive had one for a year without any problems though.

Realistically how much you think it cost to replace the blade top? Very inexpensive even if you do have to replace it. Ive had one for a year without any problems though.

where do you get em from?

plus it has 1 year warranty

either way im sure you can see online, you can buy either one and be fine unless you just wanna spend the extra money for the more powerful model. the model posted in the deal is very good for the price so dont knock it because someone else posted the higher model.

I dont care about the cost of replacing a blade, its the inconvenience. And the rust leaking stuff sounds bad. But since a few of you vouch for it I'll cop anyway and rely on the warranty. 

I dont care about the cost of replacing a blade, its the inconvenience. And the rust leaking stuff sounds bad. But since a few of you vouch for it I'll cop anyway and rely on the warranty. 
Man what year was the post  of the bad reviews you read? they  probably did have problems when they first came out like any other product but its fixed by now

And also the only way it will leak is if you overfill it above the line

Nice.
My order wasn't processed until today for some reason but it still says I should get it by Monday.
Gotta make a trader joes run.

I bought some frozen pineapples and strawberries last week. need to go pick up spinach and kale tomorrow to make smoothies and juices :nthat:

I need to go to the grocery store to pick up some fruits and vegetables.. I'm about to start making smoothies again..

Just copped the nutribullet 900 series a few days ago and i'm anxious to use it. I'd like to know if frozen fruit has the same nutritional benefits as fresh fruit. Also what's a good detox blend. It came with a book and while i did skim through it I'd rather get my info from here. Thanks in advance..

Just copped the nutribullet 900 series a few days ago and i'm anxious to use it. I'd like to know if frozen fruit has the same nutritional benefits as fresh fruit. Also what's a good detox blend. It came with a book and while i did skim through it I'd rather get my info from here. Thanks in advance..

did a quick google search and found this

In 1998, the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) published its official findings on the nutrition difference between fresh and frozen produce. The FDA found that, in essence, there is no difference in nutrition between fresh produce and frozen produce. Because of the nutrients that are lost due to most commercial food production of fresh produce, as well as the nutrients lost during the blanching and reheating processes of frozen food, the nutrient profiles of each are relatively the same

when i make smoothies using the magic bullet or nutribullet, i use fruit as alternative to ice without concerning myself much about the nutrients from it. I'm far more concerned with the spinach and kale that i add to my smoothies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom