OFFICIAL JUICING THREAD (NOT THAT TYPE OF JUICING)

did a quick google search and found this
when i make smoothies using the magic bullet or nutribullet, i use fruit as alternative to ice without concerning myself much about the nutrients from it. I'm far more concerned with the spinach and kale that i add to my smoothies

Thanks for the response my dude i appreciate that info

Not about that 35 page reading life...

Anybody want to help the kid out?

I copped a little blender and tried some fruit... It was wak...

Also... How would incorporate alcohol for the yambs.

:nerd:

don't really want to start a new thread for this, figured someone here would know

i've been making smoothies (not juicing) using a bag of baby kale mixed with baby spinach. does it matter if i pick the stems off or not? it can be very time consuming.

NutriBullet is an essential for the kitchen..
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 yessir!!!!! Copped the 900 watt joint.....

Just started a cleanse today.

Had my first juice at 7:20 am and didn't really grt hungry until around noon. I'm currently on my lunch and I have time to surf NT as I've already downed my juice. Can't wait to get home and try a new recipe. I had the mean green this morning and for lunch. It was surprisingly delicious.

I'll keep you guys posted and I hope we grt more updates from the people who are juicing.

Had my first juice at 7:20 am and didn't really grt hungry until around noon. I'm currently on my lunch and I have time to surf NT as I've already downed my juice. Can't wait to get home and try a new recipe. I had the mean green this morning and for lunch. It was surprisingly delicious.

I'll keep you guys posted and I hope we grt more updates from the people who are juicing.

How long?

Sup Guys.

I want to apologize to you guys for not keeping this thread up to date.

Heres what Ive been up to,

Kids began fall ball in early August and since then Ive kinda of fell off. Before that, I was juicing, working out and eating great. Back then, I had more times because kids didnt have to be anywhere. With Fall ball, if one doesnt have practice,

the other one does. And we're doing soccer for the younger one too. My workouts went from 3-4 days a week to once or twice a week, sometimes ZERO DAYS. And I stopped juicing for about 2 months (length of fall ball season). To be

honest, Ive been feeling like crap for the past two months.I havent really gained any weight (I know this because my old clothes still fits huge and my new clothes fits perfect) but have been eating junk like bagels, chips and fried stuff. My

weakness is French fries, they keep calling my name everywhere I go. Not a lot of it, maybe like once or twice a week, mostly on the weekends. I still eat semi healthy majority of the time, but sometimes theres days when you just dont give

a crap and just let go. One thing I havent done is DRINK SODA , just water.

My family and I did our first 5K run in September at Dodger Stadium. My 9 year old and I finished it in 45 min, my son was dragging *** and slowed me down. Got this bad boy at the finish line

View media item 1248639
It was a great experience for us and plan on doing it more often. For now we're hiking a lot.

Fall ball is now over and I because of that, my wife and I began juicing again. We started our cleanse on Monday and plan on doing it for 2 weeks. Man, I forgot what it felt like to not eat and only drink juices. Not a good feeling.

I gotta say, its been difficult this time around but will commit to it 110%. I will keep you guys posted and this thread up to date.

How long?

I'm gonna go week-by-week. I don't feel miserable after one week, I'll go for another. Today I actually feel great. I was nervous since I kept hearing people say the 2nd day is the worst but I feel better than I have in along time. No hunger pains or anything. I tried the Sunset Blend last night. So damn delicious.
I forgot the name of the juice I just had for lunch but was another beet-based juice. Also delicious. So far I haven't found a juice I didn't like. And this is coning froma. Guy who hates veggies.

About to cop a Nutribullet.

Save some money on this expensive *** green juice I been buying.

Can't wait.

About to cop a Nutribullet.

Save some money on this expensive *** green juice I been buying.

Can't wait.

You won't regret is, was doing the juicing with a juicier for a while, and was blowing through produce. Nutri bullet was well worth the investment and the shakes make you "feel" fuller.

Watched the Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead documentary a few weeks ago. Pretty amazing. I have a horrible diet, maybe I'll try this for a week or 2 to try and implement some more nutrients into my body :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom