OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kissimee Clearance Store

People were going crazy over the two racks of ID returns for $40 each. KDVs and Air Maxs went the quickest. Lots of various roshes and sizes with names and without. Most popular returned id roshe was the grey yeezy color combo (grey upper, swoosh grey or mint, outsole mint, lining pink or red, extra laces too)

Kissimee Clearance Store

People were going crazy over the two racks of ID returns for $40 each. KDVs and Air Maxs went the quickest. Lots of various roshes and sizes with names and without. Most popular returned id roshe was the grey yeezy color combo (grey upper, swoosh grey or mint, outsole mint, lining pink or red, extra laces too)
Damn, wish i could pick up some ID's for $40 a piece

Clinton Outlet mall in CT had a few decent things

Ton of sizes for $70, I know some people are really fond of this model

These for $25 bunch of sizes

These were $41 i believe, also alot of good sizes

quite a couple lunar montreal and lunar racers in various sizes for various prices mostly about $40-$50

Just went to San leandro store, saw a few pairs of flyknit lunar is that teal/pink color for $99 and various sizes and colors for women flyknits as well. They had a size 8.5 Jordan 2012 pack, the whole package with the mesh ankle sleeve and all the insoles for $50!!!!!! It retails for 230! If It were my size I would have bought. It was behind the register counter

Went to the Leesburg, VA outlet over the weekend. Only thing I saw worth noting was a bunch of Flyknits in various sizes (Electric Green/White/Black/Tarp Green, Style: 554887 311).

Heard around the grapevine that San Leandro had Corks...can anyone confirm?  This was yesterday and about 30 people were in line waiting for them.

Heard around the grapevine that San Leandro had Corks...can anyone confirm?  This was yesterday and about 30 people were in line waiting for them.
nthat.gif

Edit: Nevermind it was already posted when friends and family this month is.

Last edited:
Went to the Leesburg, VA outlet over the weekend. Only thing I saw worth noting was a bunch of Flyknits in various sizes (Electric Green/White/Black/Tarp Green, Style: 554887 311).

I go there too. It's the only Nike store close to me and it always dissapoints, there is usually nothing worth scooping up. A while ago i did see some kobe 6 blue fades so I'm hoping that Kobe 8s evenyually land there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom