OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like everyone said 20% off hash wall at

Sj Westgate
Gilroy
Milpitas

Called every single one and same deal.

^^^I went today and wasn't able to find squat. Must have showed up too late or not had the right by connections.

As mentioned before they opened with a few goodies (retros, kobe9, lbj 11, kd6, roses etc), but the manager made it so u could only get one premium shoe (retros, not one of each, one period) per customer. Guess he's trying to level the playing field with resellers. Where he went wrong though was by not putting out the shadow ones. Everybody there knew they had them and just lined up next to the stock room door waiting for them to bring them out. Didn't help there was one employee basically yelling out what they still had in back that they were trying to hold onto to release later in the day. Got real when an employee came out the back and handed his boy one of the shadows. People got really upset, starteed complaining to manager and dm. After that they didn't bring any thing good from out the back

so the shadiness shall began at az mills. Lol.

I like the employees there too. Hopefully they don't turn.

Last edited:
As mentioned before they opened with a few goodies (retros, kobe9, lbj 11, kd6, roses etc), but the manager made it so u could only get one premium shoe (retros, not one of each, one period) per customer. Guess he's trying to level the playing field with resellers. Where he went wrong though was by not putting out the shadow ones. Everybody there knew they had them and just lined up next to the stock room door waiting for them to bring them out. Didn't help there was one employee basically yelling out what they still had in back that they were trying to hold onto to release later in the day. Got real when an employee came out the back and handed his boy one of the shadows. People got really upset, starteed complaining to manager and dm. After that they didn't bring any thing good from out the back

Sorry, maybe i am missing something, which store were you talking about?

Sorry, maybe i am missing something, which store were you talking about?
I think the AZ Mills Nike factory store turning into the Clearance store this week.

Just got back from outlet here in FL. Like everybody said 40% off clearance apparel and 20% off hash wall. Also had nike elite sock rack for $9.99. Some reseller literally cleaned the store clean, talked to one of the employees and said he spent $10,000 today smh

Just got back from outlet here in FL. Like everybody said 40% off clearance apparel and 20% off hash wall. Also had nike elite sock rack for $9.99. Some reseller literally cleaned the store clean, talked to one of the employees and said he spent $10,000 today smh
What the heezy. Just to make $2000 profit. I dunno i'm just saying. Who knows how much he makes. But damn.

What the heezy. Just to make $2000 profit. I dunno i'm just saying. Who knows how much he makes. But damn.
What could you buy at a outlet worth $10,000 besides Retros, and make a profit worthwhile? 

What could you buy at a outlet worth $10,000 besides Retros, and make a profit worthwhile? 
Apparently socks. 
laugh.gif
 Who knows. We need to see a documentary life of a Nike Factory Store reseller.

It's not surprising...especially at San Leandro, when there's big sales like 20-30% off shoes or t-shirts.  I've seen people come in and have the manager there cater to them, they buy carts full of shoes and t-shirts, multiples, have the employees help them cart it out too.  Most of them I hear that they resell back in their home country.

$10,000... sounds like a major over exaggeration. That's basically the entire hashwall.

Unless the hashwall was gone 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Apparently socks. :lol:  Who knows. We need to see a documentary life of a Nike Factory Store reseller.
It's not surprising...especially at San Leandro, when there's big sales like 20-30% off shoes or t-shirts.  I've seen people come in and have the manager there cater to them, they buy carts full of shoes and t-shirts, multiples, have the employees help them cart it out too.  Most of them I hear that they resell back in their home country.

I was at San Leandro today and there was the group of 10+ resellers. Most of them are grown men 35+ that go almost everyday. I was talking to the asian cats and they resell on ebay and sell to their friends in Hong Kong.

Last edited:
I've mad good money reselling non Retros.

*shrug*

Just gotta know what to buy.

You make more money selling non-retros. People just don't know what sells. You'd be surprised what sells, bought shoes for 15-20 bucks and sold them for 90+ to overseas buyers with US addresses. They buy stuff consistently and I don't have deal with bunch of question. Dealing with sneakerheads are the absolute worst they are ******* ******ed and ask a million question and don't even buy ****. If you list an item for 300 they'll ask if you can do 150 and wait 3 weeks till they get their unemployment check. That non-retro stuff doesn't sell well at outlets and just goes on clearance so you can clean out once it does since no one wants it. Can't turn down easy money.

This is probably a useless post bc it's a SL outlet post...

Roshe boots black
Lunar Prestos
Flyknit chukka ( only saw 1 pair)

20% off additional ALL SHOES including womens and kids.

Same sale posted above was at Dolphin Mall Nike Outlet in Miami, FL. Only notable items were Lebron Away XI B-Grade for $180. There was also a pair of Lebron XI BHM size 10 on the hash wall. Price was not marked, but will be 20% off what ever the price is. Marshall's had the Black/Purple/Volt Gloves in size 10.5 and 11 for $50. Burlington had a few pairs of Green/Orange/White Dunk SB Lows for $30.

I've dropped $4-5K several times at outlets, all without buying a single retro....it's all about buying the $125+ stuff for 75%+ off. That isn't always easy, but when you can do this there is generally good money to be made. A few years back I bought 100+ pairs of oregon waffles and daybreaks for $9 apiece that i was initially getting $50-60 and now, with the few I have left $90+. Patience is key...most everything at a high retail price point will eventually be worth close to retail if not more, so if you can get it cheap enough, it's a good investment. Just think if you had bought 50 pairs of the coughdrop foams that were sitting in every outlet for under $100. In 2 years you could have turned $5K into $15K. That easy.
All of that being said, when selling sneakers you do end up dealing with every low life, half wit, all of whom have champagne taste on a beer budget. On more than one occasion i've said that it's not worth the hassle of having to deal with so many dopes...and yet, when I see a killer deal I just can't pass it up.

10k in shoes really isn't alot if you think about it…..10 diff styles and 10 diff sizes at $100.00 each lets say…10k 

Which country is that?

A lot of people be buying to.resale in Mexico in my area....
Copped me.some.ait max 90 gym ted.for.63.. Only pair I found.
They have.fsr of.Gary payton the glove green abyss for a 100.
Couple of samples for 59.99

[ATTACHMENT=7140]DSC_0049.JPG (1,401k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

KD VI Elite in that nice green color at the Nike store in Dolphin mall(Miami, FL) size 12. It didn't have a price but it was on the hash with 20% off.

KD V Texas in a size 17 as well for 39.99. If anyone is that size they'll probably give the extreme size coupon with the hash wall 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom