Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Had to make a pair inspired by the Jet Flight!

http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nike-air-jet-flight.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nke-air-jet-flight-varsity-red-white-silver.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1054473/width/500/height/1000[IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 1054475"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1054476"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
My favorites so far are.

1.) Crown Jewels
2.) HTTR
3.) 112

those ironman 
pimp.gif

Thought I would post this here for people who haven't seen glow flywire. Prob my favorite option. Haven't seen many people using it.

from the Kobe 9 ID thread

Alright guys, spare me the flames if you're one of those that is tired of the yeezy colorways, to be honest i totally understand why, but not only will this be my first yeezy anything, its my first ID period. Never liked a silhouette enough to ID anything, let alone a yeezy colorway, but i just think it works with this one. Just not sure if I should go with the Mango or University Red liner, i think the "hyper pink" is certainly too pink. Im leaning toward mango..

mango

university red

Woluld def go mango over red. I liked the little bit of pink on the KD VI  N7 (never thought I would wear pink laces). Would consider it on the ID. Saw your avi has the N7.
Definitely agree with you there, never been a fan of pink, but have loved it in moderation on the N7 and a few other models, however i just dont think it works as well with this colorway. Here it is with the pink liner.. 

Yeezy colorways always look pretty nice IMO

I just cant bring myself to do it... dunno why :lol:

Yeezy colorways always look pretty nice IMO

I just cant bring myself to do it... dunno why :lol:

I hear you, I've always felt the same way honestly, just think it works with this one. Plus i like it better than the first colorways that have surfaced so gonna order these to hopefully hold me off till the N7s surface. Can't wait. Like I said this is my first id, they usually take about a month right?

I hear you, I've always felt the same way honestly, just think it works with this one. Plus i like it better than the first colorways that have surfaced so gonna order these to hopefully hold me off till the N7s surface. Can't wait. Like I said this is my first id, they usually take about a month right?
iDs have usually been pretty close the date that's projected for me and often a little bit earlier than that.  Occasionally there are times when things get delayed but usually that hasn't been the case for me.

i was so set on submitting my order for the black/solar red yeezy inspiration but i froze up and passed lol

i like the silhouette of the shoe, but i one yeezy inspiration shoe is enough. got those yeezy Foams and i didnt want to make a "custom" shoe just to look like the same color style as another shoe i have.

on that note, a yeezy platinum color is still available. dont have anything like that yet in my rotation lol. but maybe ill wait on that once i see people's come in.

^I like it.  Would love to see those in person 
nthat.gif

The volt was used perfectly imo

Back
Top Bottom