• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They tts or nah? Got wide feet over here

I'd say so. I have wide feet myself and I didn't have issues. This is prolly by far the smoothest break in I've had in a KD model. Very comfortable too. Very pleased with the cop. I only had one issue in the beginning and that was having to lace them all the way up to the top eyelet because I was scared the hyperposite wasn't gonna support my ankles, but I'm 6'8 with a size 14.

CW looks promising , via FTL EU calender

Sorry if this has been posted already, 

Last edited:

I hate this dude
indifferent.gif
I second this, hate his voice. 

What's the thoughts on a pre-heat cw? I guess that idea is gone, better they start this shoe off with happy customers who can actually cop.
DMV is crimson and volt? Or at least it doesn't have blue in it lol
I think the blue is the tongue kd logo. That's them though

Last edited:
On the 4,5,6 nike made the sole more curved outward i guess for better performance, idk why they made it more straight on the 7

Last edited:
I'd say so. I have wide feet myself and I didn't have issues. This is prolly by far the smoothest break in I've had in a KD model. Very comfortable too. Very pleased with the cop. I only had one issue in the beginning and that was having to lace them all the way up to the top eyelet because I was scared the hyperposite wasn't gonna support my ankles, but I'm 6'8 with a size 14.

Thank you. Hows the toe box? Roomy or tight?

I've been off my kd game for a bit after the pre- and post-wtkd salt, but oh man the on-feet look for these 7's has me sold. I'll admit the first pics had me hating, but I'll bite my tongue now. the USA colorway is an insta-cop, but I'll hold off on the DMV's unless i can get a discount. I want to know about the sizing too. I don't really consider myself having wide feet, I almost never size up in shoes, but I had to go 9.5 on the 6's so I'm curious about these- especially considering how the KD line is notoriously known for fitting so strange.

See you guys Saturday 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1042333
CW looks promising , via FTL EU calender

Sorry if this has been posted already, 

I wonder why the 35,000 Degree release is July 9th in Europe on all the sites calendars but is July 12th over here. 55,000 pairs isn't a huge amount for a global release either.

The 35K degrees is still the pair people are calling the DMV's. Still no word on why FTL EU calendar has shown their release 3 days before the scheduled US release tho.

Like wrestlerj125 wrestlerj125 said, the space blue is the color of the tongue logo and the outline of the swoosh, the liner on the underside of the tongue and the lace eyelets.

It's kinda snug and narrow. I felt it crease as I cut, but the mesh is more forgiving than the VI. It's definitely an upgrade.
I'm a size 14 too. Does the VII feel better overall than the VI? The problem I had was that the VI seemed a bit short in length.

I'm a size 14 too. Does the VII feel better overall than the VI? The problem I had was that the VI seemed a bit short in length.

Yes. I actually tried but couldn't play ball too long in VIs because the plastic feel and the back would always rub on my heel. The hyperposite is very comfortable and combining that with the mesh, it's definitely something I can play ball in.

Not feeling the USAs or DMVs but I can't wait to see other colorways. One of Kd's best shoes imo

The USA CW is growing on me as I keep seeing pics.  I do love this new model.  Unsure how they look casually as a lifestyle pair of shoes but willing to give it a go.  I can get with $150 versus the other big 2.

Not digging that colorway. I am glad the styling is closer to the KD4, which is one of my favs of his line.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. DMV colorway looks better each time I see a pic. Plus I wanted the vs but couldn't find any and they hurt badly. Just asked my 3 year old brother did he like them and he was like are they kds and wanted them. He hated the vis. I think I'll get him the USA since he has a lot of white, red, and blue clothes.

Back
Top Bottom