Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Dude in the vid said they had forefoot zoom...can anybody confirm :nerd:? I haven't seen that in any of the tech specs. That's gonna be a big determining factor if I pick these up for ball or not.

I know somebody on NT has these in hand or on feet...what's the deal?
Tried both CW's on love the fit and had great comfort, also looks like the strap goes well with these not to big not to small..

the inside portion looks really nice, better than the outer part to me.

citygear review

I hate this dude
indifferent.gif

These look great. Will have to try them on. 

I'd use them exclusively for hooping, but the low cut may not work for me. 

highly disappointed with the Lebron and Kobe line this year, the KD VII looks like a winner and I am very much looking forward to them

if anyone wanted to get real matchy matchy for the 4th Stance Socks has a dope American flag like design that would go perfect with the USAs

I'm with these and the Bron XII. Just like with the KD IV and Bron 9. Gonna be an expensive end of year for me lol smh

Somebody said earlier in here about them being reminiscent to the Vicks this is probably were mike vicks design. Wouldve went if not for the bid(i still think nike shouldve continued his line once he got his situation behind him a lot of over reacting)

Just balled in my USA KDs. The break in time was surprisingly quick compared to past models. These are definitely a step up in premium materials.

I'd say so. I have wide feet myself and I didn't have issues. This is prolly by far the smoothest break in I've had in a KD model. Very comfortable too. Very pleased with the cop. I only had one issue in the beginning and that was having to lace them all the way up to the top eyelet because I was scared the hyperposite wasn't gonna support my ankles, but I'm 6'8 with a size 14.

Back
Top Bottom