Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
^^ it's gotta be that 35k Degrees shoe... I'm sure something else would have popped up by now.

Man after having a love hate relationship with the entire Kd line and selling my whole collection... I hate the fact that I love these 7s... I'm hoping they fit terribly like the 4s did for me lol

Last edited:

Are these 7s that Cousins is wearing right now at the NikeSkillsCamp?  I know he likes KDs and he was wearing WTKD 6s earlier today

10460243_407913389347501_7844129650466560773_n.jpg

Is this the iD Colorway I think it is.

nerd.gif

I need to see a pic of that stratosphere colorway..the dmv colorway is straight . I guess we will see on Thursday.

i should've went to bed early. its all over now. please post screenshots guys

Son. It'll be all over every sneaker blog with plenty of detail. I don't know why anyone would TRY to catch this live :lol:

It's just the kind of thing you watch if you're up and have nothing better to do.

Son. It'll be all over every sneaker blog with plenty of detail. I don't know why anyone would TRY to catch this live :lol:

It's just the kind of thing you watch if you're up and have nothing better to do.
yeah I'm not watching that thing :lol:

The Strap is killing me, bruh. So Unnecessary... makes it look cheaper and less sophisticated.

But Nike figured they had a Beast on their hands with the KD IV's, so why not throw a Strap on these to get some of that momentum back that they lost.

The Swoosh is so predictable at times. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

The Strap is killing me, bruh. So Unnecessary... makes it look cheaper and less sophisticated.

But Nike figured they had a Beast on their hands with the KD IV's, so why not throw a Strap on these to get some of that momentum back that they lost.

The Swoosh is so predictable at times. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
KD had his best year of shoes (both in sales, in his performance, and their use across the nba) with the vi. What momentum do they need to get back?

But they let you get on NT?  
laugh.gif
 Or are you viewing through your phone?

the setup here is weird. Some sites work and some dont. I find it funny how i can check out a shoe forum but cant look at my mustang forums. some links into youtube work and some dont. I finally found one I think that will work. Just showing the countdown now

Predictions for what colorways we see? I think we're gonna see the two we already saw, an OKC colorway, and one of the Special colorway (Aunt Pearls,Weatherman, etc.) I'll be watching as I have nothing better to do.

Predictions for what colorways we see? I think we're gonna see the two we already saw, an OKC colorway, and one of the Special colorway (Aunt Pearls,Weatherman, etc.) I'll be watching as I have nothing better to do.

If there's a weatherman I would definitely expect to see it. And if it isn't the pre heat colorway, then I also expect that one to be on the list. Pre heat could be releasing 6/28 or 7/5 so I would imagine they'd be ready to show it.

Thanks for the YouTube link also.

Back
Top Bottom