Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
How many colorways do you think will be shown tomorrow? any you're hoping for? I'm hoping for some nerfs or scoring titles personally. this thread is gonna explode tomorrow mornong lol.

Are these 7s that Cousins is wearing right now at the NikeSkillsCamp?  I know he likes KDs and he was wearing WTKD 6s earlier today

10460243_407913389347501_7844129650466560773_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone see the KD twitter post about secret project on NBA 2K15? A KD7 2K15 shoe like Lebron sounds like it's happening.

I might just grab these USAs. I'm really anxious for the VII. I wanted my first to be an iD though.

Last edited:
So the usa's come out on thurs? Just checked ftl calender
NDC removed the KDs and Lebron lows from their calendar, but their Twitter said they're still releasing 6/26 along with the kobes.

Last edited:
That's simply a guess...KD VI was 130 and GS were 100. $20 price increase on the shoe so...$115-120 would be my guess.

2k brons were awful IMO...I'm really glad I got rid of my code, I would've been pissed had those showed up on my doorstep, and I love the 11....hopefully these KDs are fire.

View media item 1042511

On the 4,5,6 nike made the sole more curved outward i guess for better performance, idk why they made it more straight on the 7
I actually prefer this outrigger more than the previous models. With this new design, there's now 2-points of lateral stability. With KD's style of play, I think this will actually benefit his overall game. It provides an advantage in pivoting, hard cuts, etc...

I like the USA colorway, but I'm waiting for the iD options to release. First colorway I'm making will certainly be a KD IV "Galaxy" rendition...

Boy these KD are gonna be serious allstar weekend in nyc next year the n7s the ut longhorns are potentially gonna be nice in my opinion since weve seen the lebrons waiting to see kobe 10 nike hasnt been this dope all around since 2011

Back
Top Bottom