Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I don't think we saw pic last year until April and they released in June. I dont know how they are gonna mix all these coloways into one pair of shoes. It will be interesting to see what they do with the posite. I'm guessing they will use the AS posite on one shoe and easy money posite would be dope. Just hope they dont make both shoes the same like the WTK, then again I hope they finally make a what the shoe in my size for once 
I hope they have different straps. Like the ASG game strap on the left shoe, and the AP strap on the right.

I think that Easter thing might be the Eels,

I mean when does Nike release a sneaker almost a month BEFORE the holiday.
laugh.gif
They release March 19. Easter is on April 5. Sounds about right....

cart jacked this morning on FTL but got a phone call from my boy around 8 saying there was one size 11 left unclaimed, jumped on em

first KD7 & im very happy with these, better in person the little details make it, somehow feel price will rise

now for the usa & GG and i think im good on the 7 unless something else catches my eye

NDC still says preparing to ship and has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow. Anybody else have this? Ordered at 9:34 after it said sold out but got a confirmation email.

People that are waiting for shipping confirmation need to exercise some patience. Nike usually updates early tomorrow morning or the next business day. NDC ships out a lot of orders, not just these Aunt Pearls purchased from this morning. If you don't get shipping confirmation after 24-48 hours, then you can start worrying... 
laugh.gif

Haha sorry guys just thought it was weird that my estimated delivery date was tomorrow. I hope it's actually correct. Gonna try to trade for a 2nd pair.

These are still sitting at my local FTL in Canada. We have FSR an hour after opening and still sitting at 7pm.

Copped a pair though. I regret passing AP6 all year.

I can't believe how fast KD gave up on those AP's. Was hoping he'd finally gotten comfortable with the 7's but that's definitely not the case.

I'll give it one more game considering tonight was Chinese New Year and that was the China Release KD Trey II

How do these fit on foot?

Never owned a KD VII, In the VIs I wear 11. I grabbed an 11 in these as well, my boy wears the same size as me and he said he needed an 11.5 in the VIIs cause they seemed to fit more narrow?

Back
Top Bottom