• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
How do these fit on foot?

Never owned a KD VII, In the VIs I wear 11. I grabbed an 11 in these as well, my boy wears the same size as me and he said he needed an 11.5 in the VIIs cause they seemed to fit more narrow?

Fits slightly more narrow near the center, but it's not too big of a noticeable difference. I wear 9.5 in both the 6 and 7s and they both fit fine to me. 7s are more comfier IMO and you won't regret buyin em.

How do these fit on foot?

Never owned a KD VII, In the VIs I wear 11. I grabbed an 11 in these as well, my boy wears the same size as me and he said he needed an 11.5 in the VIIs cause they seemed to fit more narrow?

I half sized down. Toe box was too roomy.

Got my all stars in yesterday and every already moved in to the aunt pearls :lol:

I was gonna return them since I won more raffles and stuff this weekend but I like them a lot. I'm probably gonna fish for some below retails tho but these are a winner.

Skipped the pearls tho. They are clean but I wouldn't wear them.

For those that want the APs you may want to make a move asap before prices get outrageous. Already seeing GS sizes go for $230-250 :x .

For those that want the APs you may want to make a move asap before prices get outrageous. Already seeing GS sizes go for $230-250 :x .

Def not good to panic purchase. Price will go down once the hype dies down especially if more pairs become available like they did last year.

For those that want the APs you may want to make a move asap before prices get outrageous. Already seeing GS sizes go for $230-250
sick.gif
Nope, still hearing reports of nike and footlocker adding sizes, sizes sitting in stores in areas where internet hype doesnt influence shoe purchases. Nike is yet to have a restock and this might be included. Prices will come down especially after NDC units get shipped

These are still sitting at my local FTL in Canada. We have FSR an hour after opening and still sitting at 7pm.

Copped a pair though. I regret passing AP6 all year.

I guess it depends on your location. They were sold out here at opening and some places did raffles here.

I hope to get a restock soon on the AP's.. Missed out..Def not ready for resellers. Next big thing might be the wtkd waiting for the 1st leaks hmm

My WTKD 7 predictions or elements that will be used from other KD 7's:

1. One shoe will have the wing strap from the Aunt Pearl's
2. One shoe will have the logo on the tongue from the Global Games
3. One shoe will have ASG strap
4. The Gold Medal Interior
5. The Aunt Pearl Angel on the back of one of the shoe's tongue
6. The Weatherman or USA Nike Swoosh on one shoe or one on each
7. One insole will have the ASG graphic.

Just some elements I believe Nike will use on the WTKD 7. Anyone else's thoughts?

Just some elements I believe Nike will use on the WTKD 7. Anyone else's thoughts?

I'm pretty sure they're gonna go with like What The Kobe 9 did. Identical, with just a little mash ups on details. Your idea on the unmatched straps is not gonna fly though. That would be a bit too much. My opinion.

Last edited:

I think there's going to be more... lots of CW's skipped. They will prob take something from the PB&J's as well. I think it would be cool if they used some of the aspects taken from the EXT's like the florals, pony pubes and suede.

Back
Top Bottom