• Total voters
My WTKD 7 predictions or elements that will be used from other KD 7's:

1. One shoe will have the wing strap from the Aunt Pearl's

2. One shoe will have the logo on the tongue from the Global Games

3. One shoe will have ASG strap

4. The Gold Medal Interior

5. The Aunt Pearl Angel on the back of one of the shoe's tongue

6. The Weatherman or USA Nike Swoosh on one shoe or one on each

7. One insole will have the ASG graphic.

Just some elements I believe Nike will use on the WTKD 7. Anyone else's thoughts?

I think there's going to be more... lots of CW's skipped. They will prob take something from the PB&J's as well. I think it would be cool if they used some of the aspects taken from the EXT's like the florals, pony pubes and suede.

ABSOLUTELY! I wasn't saying those would be the only colors. I was talking more about the major identifiers that will be found on the shoe, from the 7's most popular shoes (so far). There's a lot of nice colorways of the 7's but a lot of them have the same overall make up with the shoe being one color with an effect throughout the posite and the majority of them have the same Nike swoosh design too.

My WTKD 7 predictions or elements that will be used from other KD 7's:

1. One shoe will have the wing strap from the Aunt Pearl's

2. One shoe will have the logo on the tongue from the Global Games

3. One shoe will have ASG strap

4. The Gold Medal Interior

5. The Aunt Pearl Angel on the back of one of the shoe's tongue

6. The Weatherman or USA Nike Swoosh on one shoe or one on each

7. One insole will have the ASG graphic.

Just some elements I believe Nike will use on the WTKD 7. Anyone else's thoughts?

I think there's going to be more... lots of CW's skipped. They will prob take something from the PB&J's as well. I think it would be cool if they used some of the aspects taken from the EXT's like the florals, pony pubes and suede.
I don't get why Nike didn't release the PB&J's in men's sizes 
mean.gif

Lol I have the app but I totally forgot to use it. I went the NDC route instead. I was able to cop but had to wait in line for 20 minutes.
I was on NDC and it added to cart and checked out in like 15 mins after released lol
YOOOOO please help do you guys just wait without opening other tabs to try to hop in line on those tabs. NDC so terrible, but you guys don't make it sound too bad with the 20 min wait

Mines still says preparing to ship. This is the longest time I seen this I had to go through with this.
They're still dealing with shipping delays due to an ice storm in the Tennessee/Carolina area. My flyknits that I ordered on Monday took an extra couple days with 2-day upgraded shipping. They were stuck on "Preparing to Ship" for 24+ hours. Don't worry, they'll arrive. In meantime, light one 
pimp.gif

AP VII = dirt magnets. Congrats to those who copped.

That Easter colorway is bananas though. That blk strap though.:smh:

YOOOOO please help do you guys just wait without opening other tabs to try to hop in line on those tabs. NDC so terrible, but you guys don't make it sound too bad with the 20 min wait
So Nike sent out the Twitter link 10 minutes before the drop. I clicked on it and there was a timer. It counted down to the release, and I just stayed on the page without doing anything else. Timer went to zero the Size option went up I added my Size 10 as fast as possible. Had the dreaded "Not in your cart yet" page for 20 minutes or so but they finally added and I checked out. My order summary says still preparing to ship.

Ummm got this pop-up when I was checking my order status. Under the pop-up it still has my info and order though. Anybody know what's up???
ohwell.gif

Ummm got this pop-up when I was checking my order status. Under the pop-up it still has my info and order though. Anybody know what's up???

ohwell.gif
Don't trip. You're alright. I think NDC's system is going through some bugs. I've been getting that same message all week when checking on 2 of my orders, but both have shipped since then.

Back
Top Bottom