Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
AP shirt selling on ebay for $70 
laugh.gif

slims pictures really made me wish I copped the florals when they dropped, but i just cant go through with the order for some reason :rolleyes

View media item 1417300
Anyone elses says this when tracked package ? I tracked it yesterday and today morning and got only "origin scan" and now i track it and says this weather stuff from 2 days ago i though this was "live updates" about the package and from the order processed & origin scan the times are messed up lol whats wrong with UPS ?

Anyone elses says this when tracked package ? I tracked it yesterday and today morning and got only "origin scan" and now i track it and says this weather stuff from 2 days ago i though this was "live updates" about the package and from the order processed & origin scan the times are messed up lol whats wrong with UPS ?
my boy had the same message today and then all of the sudden it said it was at the ups close to us. it has happened to me before as well so hopefully you will be getting your package sooner than it shows

my boy had the same message today and then all of the sudden it said it was at the ups close to us. it has happened to me before as well so hopefully you will be getting your package sooner than it shows
Ooh ok thanks bro & i just checked it has "departured" at 10:34 pm but the delivery now says "information unavailable" hopefully i get it by tomorrow i doubt it tho lol maybe wednesday.

there's a pair of Size 13 KD 7 Floral's up at FTL Panorama City Mall, CA if anyone is looking!

i know they have fakes on everything but have any1 seem fake kd7 aunt pearl yet? i was trying to buy on kixify but the prices seem a bit too good to be true.

I checked my footlocker status and it says open and I got a back order but the charge isn't on my cc anymore. Should I be concerned?

I checked my footlocker status and it says open and I got a back order but the charge isn't on my cc anymore. Should I be concerned?

This happened to me with the bhm 1's the charge got removed from my cc. then ones i received them the charge when thru, just for a second i thought i got free lol

*CHANTS*

PULL THE TRIGGER
PULL THE TRIGGER

LOL!

:lol: lucky enough for me they no longer have my size up. I just couldnt go through with another impulse pickup, i need to be more selective. Im sure i'll be kicking myself in a month or 2 for not picking them up though

no... that's how most online retailers operate. What's initially put on the card is not a charge, it's a pre-auth to see if there are funds on the card and to see if it's valid. These only last for a few days. They charge the card when they ship it out. It doesn't make sense for companies to charge someone before shipping in case there are delays in filling the order (such as backorders) as impatient people will just dispute the charge and request a chargeback from the CC company. If a customer cancels before the order is filled, they don't have to do anything like refund etc as it's just a pre-auth.

Back
Top Bottom