Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Saw that metallic pewter color way coming out on the 19th is for the Easters. Highly disappointed..8)

Came home to these waiting on my doorstep

These are absolute fire!!!
pimp.gif
First I saw them on my IG I thought they are a lady's model ... Don't you guys think so?

I ball in mine and worst I got so far is fraying by the inside top lace hole. Never sole separation.

Yeah these haven't even seen any hardcore activity. I wore them to my sons 6 month photo session and then around the house to loosen them when I first got em in the mail

Think I'm gonna cave and buy the weatherman and the Easter KDs. They both look good to me, but if I had to choose I'd go with Easters :pimp:

The Weatherman KD 4s might be my favorite KDs ever (although I don't own)... But the 7s don't really do it for me... orange throws it off or something

The Weatherman KD 4s might be my favorite KDs ever (although I don't own)... But the 7s don't really do it for me... orange throws it off or something
I feel like the Weathermans won't sell out right away, but they won't be available later just because of the name. I can't stop looking at that orange. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom