Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I wish they did a nerf cw or even the splatter cw. I feel like those could have been really well done on the KD7.

I think a galaxy CW would've been really nice... they could've done a lot with the posite and the swooshes but I guess it'll never happen unless you ID them. Even then you only have limited options.

they still got some more cws coming i think they dropped like 10 more at this point last year going into the 7s so patience could pay off. on a side not i dont know about the 8s i dont think a extra sock just going up would make me want these and i love kds

^^^Was waiting to see who would post this 1st. :lol:

Theyve had them since RD. Too many prying eyes and wanna be resellers for me to post it, even at the higher sell price. No they dont remove VAT

Rep to you though!

Last edited:
Maybe it's just the orange laces bothering me on the weathermans. If they used a clear outsole, it'd be too similar to the 4's. Emerald green laces would make these 
nthat.gif

In some pics Weathermans look decent. In others it's just too much orange. They messed up with the colorblocking on these. I thought a lace swap could save em but now I feel like the orange strap is the problem. A translucent sole or one similar to the KD IV Weatherman would've balanced the colors out I think.

can't wait for the 8's honestly.. nothing else worth copping from here on out for the 7's unless they come out with wtkd7.

If someone does I'm pretty sure it would've been posted. I can't recall anyone having that happen. That's ugly, but I don't think it's a common problem for this shoe.

If someone does I'm pretty sure it would've been posted. I can't recall anyone having that happen. That's ugly, but I don't think it's a common problem for this shoe.
Ugly as hell!! It put an immediate knot in my stomach when I saw it
sick.gif
 Called Nike and they want me to send them the shoe and they will maybe refund or replace.. Depending if they can deem that a manufacturers issue... Really not sure what to at this point cause if nike tries to pull some BS ill be HOT!!

Back
Top Bottom