Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
APs are GORGEOUS [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Looking forward to these more and more!
Meh not feeling this pic. I wait for more. Got guarantee ticket for BHM. Allocation was low at champs but still some left. Most people was there for the 7s but imo I see these selling out faster than the 7s

Pics have already surfaced.
oh yea 
nerd.gif

I need APs this year! Also n7s are a nice color way as well and have a dope graphic on the heel. Slept on cw

Elites are trash.

Hopefully the APs are $170 like the other premiums, otherwise

They might be EXT priced, which would suck

Last edited:

Elites are trash.

Hopefully the APs are $170 like the other premiums, otherwise

They might be EXT priced, which would suck
I'd personally love for them to be EXT priced. It will keep the resellers and 1 hit wonder hypebeasts at bay a tiny bit. I'd rather give Nike my $200+ than a reseller, as silly as that sounds 
mean.gif

i'm on the fence with them, but if that happens im definitely out

Im not copping for me for my niece. I cant do shoes with plastic wing straps with feathers. Thats kiddie level style

Slimeball resellers better not make it hard they need to stay away from kid sizes. Go ***** out mens sizes for all i care

I'd personally love for them to be EXT priced. It will keep the resellers and 1 hit wonder hypebeasts at bay a tiny bit. I'd rather give Nike my $200+ than a reseller, as silly as that sounds :smh:

No it wont. Resellers spend 200 on jordans wont be any different considering the thirst aunt pearls get every year

No it wont. Resellers spend 200 on jordans wont be any different considering the thirst aunt pearls get every year
This is more of an EXT pair though with the winged foot strap IMO. You can't really rock these on the court like you could on the previous AP's. I know people still gonna try and all... but I think this winged strap may have saved those that want them from that demographic. So may as well price em EXT style and let us eat! 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom