Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I haven't been following this thread, why is kd wearing the 6s? Saw him today vs the Cavs and also a couple games before.

Your "connect?"
laugh.gif

...im sorry, I think its funny when people use terms/phrases like this.  My connect, my plug, ...
I hate this with a passion. A "connect" or "plug" get's you what you need for retail. These dudes that be talking bout they connect, but be getting hit over the head for resale prices. That ain't no plug.

So can someone explain to me why KD isn't wearing the VII?  I seen him rocking the VI.

It looks like we have a LeBron XI situation on our hands ...

I still maintain he should've went to Under Armour with his contract up.  Their quality IMO has been on the up swing, and is at a more respectable price point.  KD, and Steph Curry with Under Armour could've made them a more formidable opponent to the Swoosh.

So can someone explain to me why KD isn't wearing the VII?  I seen him rocking the VI.

It looks like we have a LeBron XI situation on our hands ...

I still maintain he should've went to Under Armour with his contract up.  Their quality IMO has been on the up swing, and is at a more respectable price point.  KD, and Steph Curry with Under Armour could've made them a more formidable opponent to the Swoosh.

that price point would have gone up and will go up in the future for the curry line.

he wore these before the injury so...

if you read through this thread its because his orthopedics dont fit in the vii like they do the vi or so its been said

lebron didnt wear his shoe because they hurt his jacked up toes.

It's tiring of the usual KD-Under Armour talk... Steph Curry is having a MVP caliber season and the is ZERO talk about his UA shoes, whereas Kyrie aka HotSauce may not even make the All-Star Game this year, but yet in the first year of his signature line ALONE, he is doing numbers that rival whole sneaker companies in sales. Consumers care about appealing aesthetics, rather than on-court performance, mainly because majority don't even play basketball or won't even play in there new shoes. Heck, most NBA players pick shoes because they look better with there uniform (i.e. Nick Young, Nate Robinson, Derrick Williams) 

Just face it, the POWER is in the SWOOSH!!!

The VI works better with his foot injury. Nike has not found a suitable orthotic for the VII that will work with his foot injury.

He was wearing the VII before his injury, so it has nothing to do with him not liking the shoe itself.

I believe it was the orthotic not fitting well, as well as the strap causing pressure on the foot he broke causing discomfort. Combine the two and you have KD wearing VIs

I hate this with a passion. A "connect" or "plug" get's you what you need for retail. These dudes that be talking bout they connect, but be getting hit over the head for resale prices. That ain't no plug.

????? They're called connects because you get the kicks through ways not many others can... That's exactly what a plug is you Laffy Taffy. A "plug" or "connect" isn't defined by how much they charge..... You need to get off them Stop Snitching DVDs. Got you talking like you know what you're talking about when you don't..

I believe it was the orthotic not fitting well, as well as the strap causing pressure on the foot he broke causing discomfort. Combine the two and you have KD wearing VIs
This is what I heard as well.

I love the VII as a hoop shoe but can definitely see issues with lockdown if you throw an orthotic in.  Even if you .5 or sized up, it's just the height of the back end section that would be thrown off

Back
Top Bottom