• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

got that same email from FTL.  
sick.gif
hopefully we both get it yo. i dont want to pay resell

I sold my ap vi after months of contemplating.. I'm keeping the vii without a doubt. These, bhm, and egg nogs will be my vii collection

Same for me on the Pearls with FL.... BS "out of stock" email.  And my NDC order is still "in progress".   The resale price on these is really gonna climb if all these orders are cancelled.  This sucks!

Last edited:
Hope you guys manage to find a pair for dece...

Mens were hard to nab. I won't disagree with that. GS surprisingly painless.

only reason i figured the girl wrote her name on the box, my name is Eric...
Flight23 does the same. They have stickers ready to go with their names on them and stick them on the box as they hand it to the person behind the register. 

Eastbay pair has shipped. Still waiting on Nike. NDC you slackin
how EB shipping and FTL backordered? Aint they the same :rolleyes

seeing some posts of folks mad FTL oos email of back order ... it was on the site when u checked out it said it was back ordered til

Last edited:
I already have my tracking for NDC, keep checking y'alls should change any time now. My shoes don't get here till the 25th.

Hope you guys manage to find a pair for
how EB shipping and FTL backordered? Aint they the same :rolleyes

seeing some posts of folks mad FTL oos email of back order ... it was on the site when u checked out it said it was back ordered til

Mine were GS though. I think i saw on FL a bit after release mens pairs still being able to be ordered BUT backordered. This may have caused stock discrepencies.

I guess they're trying to forfil orders through store stock? Weird if Eastbay is shipping and they ain't, Eastbay may have eaten up all the stock first.

Hope you guys manage to find a pair for
Mine were GS though. I think i saw on FL a bit after release mens pairs still being able to be ordered BUT backordered. This may have caused stock discrepencies.
oh :lol: my bad GS explains it

I just looked at my tracking I got from the my choice UPS and mine were scanned at 3:26 est but still no email from Nike.

I just got email from FTL, KDs are on back order. **** does that mean my order will get canceled ?? I never get lucky online

I guess they're trying to forfil orders through store stock? Weird if Eastbay is shipping and they ain't, Eastbay may have eaten up all the stock first.
EB only sold GS.  I don't think FTL received any online inventory, as of yet.  I doubt they have shipped any orders from yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom