• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm back bros. Flyknit KD 8!!!

And I'm sold. Still dont like price but 180 for flyknit ain't bad considering kobe was 225 and racer/lunars are 150

Which means a Multi-colored could be in the works. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
The only time the 8 has really been mentioned was when KD talked about them, and he said something about them going up pretty high.

Flyknit like KD's would definitely be some fire. I'm just hoping they are like some ankle socks and not running up the leg like Kobe's. All I ask

Weathermans look good for sure, but it's a totally different vibe than the IV's.  I loved the way they used the black on the IV's to make the colors pop, and the metallic green used was another level, and I usually hate green.  

For me the orange strap and sole diffuse the colorway a bit with the 7's.  I'm passing but still pretty nice though.  

Weathermans look good for sure, but it's a totally different vibe than the IV's.  I loved the way they used the black on the IV's to make the colors pop, and the metallic green used was another level, and I usually hate green.  

For me the orange strap and sole diffuse the colorway a bit with the 7's.  I'm passing but still pretty nice though.  
Agreed. The colors used on the 7's throw them off a bit. I might get them just for basketball though since I have a b-day coupon.

Tracked my APs that shipped from NDC just now. Left Memphis at 1:21 this morning and arrived in Houston about 20 minutes ago. Would love if they delivered them this evening but more then likely will get them tomorrow. That's still a day earlier than the estimated delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom