**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Best Buy. I would call before heading there. I had called yesterday and they said they won't put it out till the 23rd then I called again today and they got an email saying they can sell it.

Yup went to local BB to pick it up and they didnt have it. homie said that they got the go-ahead to sell it early but not all stores have received their copies apparently

I feel like if you were a big fan of his first EP and Overly Dedicated then you kind of always waited for this kind for this Kendrick again. That being said. I love this album. The end of "u" is crazy

Last edited:
I feel like if you were a big fan of his first EP and Overly Dedicated then you kind of always waited for this kind for this Kendrick again. That being said. I love this album. The end of "u" is crazy

I feel like u is being overlooked. That joint is crazy.

"....Gamblin' Benjamins, benefits/sinnin' in traffic/spinnin' women in...cartwheels/linen fabric on fashion" -- "Momma" 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

U is one of my favorite tracks. Love that drunk depression flow he has on the second half of the song. Reminds me of Em

Eh, I LOVE OD, and I feel that these don't sound anything alike. Not saying it's necessarily better, because K.Dot has progressed, just that they're not the same Kendrick.

People in here getting offended if folks don't the album, yet go around and call the next artist trash. That's why the music section ***** sucks. Can the thread just be about Kendrick?

I tried to like it, but I guess I'm just not a fan of this guy.

You didn't like S80 or GKMC?

U is one of my favorite tracks. Love that drunk depression flow he has on the second half of the song. Reminds me of Em

There's a few tracks on here that remind me of old Em.

First time I heard King Kunta I immediately thought of Drug Ballad and Cum on Everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude really catching heat for trying too hard?? :lol:

Dude's complain when guys aren't rapping hard enough and now dude's want to complain when they rap too hard or "overrap"... You can't win with some people :lol:

Last edited:
Lucy = Lucifer

Right?

That's what the general consensus is. I always think of LSD though when he says Lucy lol.

Blacker the Berry is pretty sick, never really listened til now, his line about the names Tyrone and Darius made me laugh though, I went to school with a white Jewish kid named Tyrone....

Think Complexion and King Kunta my favorite songs. :pimp: Mortal Man is very special too but the basslines on them two songs put me thru feels I can't comprehend. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom