**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I seen LA ****** cry tears of joy when that song comes on :lol:.

**** is like a spiritual

That gets any party going out here. California Love, G'd Up (by Tha Eastsidaz), We Can Freak It by Kurupt, Cali Iz Active by Tha Dogg Pound, More Bounce by Zapp and Roger too. I've seen it go down too many times. :lol:

Ahhh, the memories

?

had this on a mix cd sometime around 2001, along with this

used to play the hell out those :lol:

Sheesh! But knowing this will be in a seated arena* is a bummer. I refuse to see Travis with seats in the way.

Last edited:
Going to Chi that Monday for J cole show, may stay extra few days for K Dot. Even though I am seeing Travis here in Cle next month. Please post any presale codes if you got them!

Going to Chi that Monday for J cole show, may stay extra few days for K Dot. Even though I am seeing Travis here in Cle next month. Please post any presale codes if you got them!
Ready to cop tickets

Same, and now it saves me the money of seeing Travis solo at res

When do they even go on sale? Hopefully floor is GA and not assigned... GA is the only way to go.

Don't care for dram, but I'm happy with Travi$ as the opener
ohwell.gif

So it hit me the other day and this may have been discussed already... but the woman that kills Kendrick on BLOOD....

It's Lady Justice

I dont know if that was obvious to a lot of ppl... but It just kinda popped in my head.

I'm really mad he made his Staples show on a Sunday.

Ugh. :smh:
I didn't wanna have to request time off from work to go. I don't see how I can go and have fun and still get back to work the next morning in functional shape :smh:

That was my thought after a few listens but watching the DEHH review Beezy's explanation does make even more sense especially coming off TPAB and the overarching theme of God being in this album. Lucifer really having no discernment of who is who, regardless of status, therefore being 'blind', ultimately leads to temptation and you the individual making choices that can affect your life positively (God's path) or negatively (Luci's path) as evidenced by DUCKWORTH. and it going right babble into BLOOD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom