Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
For you lucky NYC cats. Kith is restocking the whole fade to black pack this weekend. Allegedly

are the emperors online available below retail?

also, im visiting fam in LA right now. any stores in LA that might have FTBs? any advice?

I was over at HoH South Coast Plaza yesterday, and the guy working there told me they're expecting a late shipment of the ftb xi and I should check back with them over phone at 2PM today. Part of me thinks it's BS... 
nerd.gif

I was over at HoH South Coast Plaza yesterday, and the guy working there told me they're expecting a late shipment of the ftb xi and I should check back with them over phone at 2PM today. Part of me thinks it's BS... :nerd:

They weren't on the list to recieve them. Interesting

I was over at HoH South Coast Plaza yesterday, and the guy working there told me they're expecting a late shipment of the ftb xi and I should check back with them over phone at 2PM today. Part of me thinks it's BS... 
nerd.gif
I also heard some say this at the Nike Vault Event on Wednesday, he said the Vault employee told him they didnt get their whole shipment 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just to help out the nt fam, i dont think everyone should do this but I just got a 20% code from nike chat... i had a genuine question on return policy, after that was answered i mentioned missing on the whole FTB pack and that ive been buying kobes for years. Guy said his brother was also upset about it. Gave me a 20% code. Of course it goes without saying u gotta use your nursing home manners throughout

Just to help out the nt fam, i dont think everyone should do this but I just got a 20% code from nike chat... i had a genuine question on return policy, after that was answered i mentioned missing on the whole FTB pack and that ive been buying kobes for years. Guy said his brother was also upset about it. Gave me a 20% code. Of course it goes without saying u gotta use your nursing home manners throughout
Please tell me the chat rep was Sergio

the thing is even if thats true, that footlocker store is in LA, and with the amount of hype the 11 ftbs have right now i doubt 80% of those shoes would reach the inside of the store. the employees are probably doing a raffle now for themselves 

nerd.gif
where u guys get info about the ftb xi hitting South Coast?

I just chatted with Shanice, knew it was a lost cause but just testing my luck to see if I'd get a code for a missing pin on an early order. No go 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom