Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
SNRKS app saying drawing will open at 6pm (CST) now. Any chances this will happen? or i can cry myself to sleep knowing this will be a L lol.

Would it have killed nike to put some dark purple accents on the ftb 11s.... that you can't see unless you really look. Just think it would have been a nice touch...imo b4 anybody tries to kill me on here.
Btw picked up the ids because they reminded me of big stage kobe 5s

Drawing opens at 7 pm...lol why is Nike doing this to me?!

I haven't had this many Ls since the last time I went to a club.

Last edited:
Damn that is a tough decision pb 350's vs ftbs...I have 350's but I like variety...the ftb prices may or may not drop in the future...but i feel like i would do the trade off impulse

I'm back and forth between Canada and US, so I have a US address/number as well.
I'm between the us and Canada for school, I happened to have a second iTunes account so I have one in the Canadian store and one in the American store for American purchases like SNKRS

nah, this is some bull if they're only going to offer this re draw to certain people. Nothing shows in my snkrs app, and this is the screen I get after logging in to the previous link for them :smh:

View media item 1995686

Is it confirmed that the FTB 11 is giong to re draw again today?  I went on nike.com/snkrs and I also am on the app and am not finding the shoe anywhere. 

Back
Top Bottom