Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
My ID's are still in my saved folder. I might just cave and order them. Might have them by July for vacation

Damn they did you guys dirty with not stitching in the last game date. The most important part of the shoe and they blew it

Looks like FC now has a full size run of the XI FTBs, and they're cheaper than 3/4 of the people who have em for sale on the bay.  I got a feeling these are going to be in the $800 range in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
31TLDgX0v3L._SY300_.jpg

If i had a pair id put a clear coat of angelus over the pulltab. If i was gonna wear em anyway. If that fails from heavy use id go the professional stitching option. Probably handstitch it and might need the whole pulltab removed to do that.

Couple coats of clear is best option.

Good luck to all who are still trying to get Mamba Day XI. But it was a terrible distribution and availability scenario executed by Nike based on the feedback about the ordeal to get these. They should have definitely produced a fair amount so everyone had a chance to get them being that it was the last signature shoe worn by a popular legend.

I don't care if I get flak, but I'm glad I wasn't interested in them because the colorway was plain to me, it lacked originality. How many predominantly black with copper gold shoes can they make?

Nike should have made a final game XI with Lakers colorways along with Kobe's career stats and accolades written on them with gold lettering and numbering.

If i had a pair id put a clear coat of angelus over the pulltab. If i was gonna wear em anyway. If that fails from heavy use id go the professional stitching option. Probably handstitch it and might need the whole pulltab removed to do that.

Couple coats of clear is best option.

Who the heck would be able to stitch THAT perfectly?

Back
Top Bottom