Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Speaking of the Bruce lee pair. Saw them at Nike outlet the other day for 120 with additional 20% off. Didn't have my size but I totally forgot that I can order it off NDC for outlet price as long as they are in stock at both locations. Went back the next day and of course they gone.

How do you order at NDC with outlet price and 20 off?

the "4-13-16" and XX on the FTB 11's are indeed pretty thin, like you can probably scratch them off with your finger nail easily if you try. 

the "4-13-16" and XX on the FTB 11's are indeed pretty thin, like you can probably scratch them off with your finger nail easily if you try. 
 The date "4.13.16" and the "XX" are so significant to the shoe, but they cheap out on that? Man that's so disappointing. 
mean.gif

We need to complain more to Nike's twitter so they do something about this mess.

Last edited:
How do you order at NDC with outlet price and 20 off?
Its called Nike Assist. 

Basically if the outlet has a product instore but not in your size, they can order from NDC inventory and ship to you free of charge. Selling the product at the lowest price regardless what NDC price is. 

It has to be in store at Nike outlet. You can get outlet price as long as NDC has it in stock. Ask a Nike rep in store and have them place the order for you on NDC free shipping.
Thank you. where did you see it for $120?
Saw an outlet price for $139

Back
Top Bottom