Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Good luck to all who are still trying to get Mamba Day XI. But it was a terrible distribution and availability scenario executed by Nike based on the feedback about the ordeal to get these. They should have definitely produced a fair amount so everyone had a chance to get them being that it was the last signature shoe worn by a popular legend.

I don't care if I get flak, but I'm glad I wasn't interested in them because the colorway was plain to me, it lacked originality. How many predominantly black with copper gold shoes can they make?

Nike should have made a final game XI with Lakers colorways along with Kobe's career stats and accolades written on them with gold lettering and numbering.
This 100%. I gotta be in the minority that wants to see Nike drop these Purple and Gold Kobe PE XIs.... 

And they SHOULD  drop these to make up for the horrible FTB XI release -_-

Normally, when I see stuff like this just falling off the sneaker w/o even being worn yet, I tend to think they might be counterfeit.  Hard to believe the quality is this horrific on these, but then again, I know people who got the mirror foams and they fell apart  (cracked and flaked) pretty quick.   My price point to bite on these was $700.  I'm glad this stuff surfaced before they dropped in resale that low and I bought a pair.

BTW...someone up top mentioned using clear-coat angelus to protect the gold numbers.  I've used that in the past to preserve custom speckles on sneakers I modified, and it does work.  BUT...be aware.  Even the matte clear-coat angelus dries up with a gloss.  Not nearly as glossy as 'gloss' clear coat, but still unnaturally glossy if that part of the sneaker is not glossy on a deadstock pair.  It's kinda noticeable.

Last edited:
I
Kobe 10 christmas for 220 shipped. Good deal or nah?

I would say no only because Nike outlet had these for $159.99 and peeps were getting it with 30% off. Got mine for around $120.

I think you can talk a seller down to below retail. That's just me though. Good luck

how do we know USA shoes will be Kobe 11s? i havent seen that anywhere
It will be an XI Elite Low 

We don't know if there will be a USA Kobe 11 for sure.

It just matched one of the unreleased CWs and considering that Nike's made them for the US in the Olympics the past two times (or is it three?) and players like DeMar wear them, it's likely to happen imo.
There will be a USA KBXI that releases 7/4

Do any of you guys know where there is 'persian violet' on the Kobe 11 All Stars?  
My basic understanding of color codes is the following: 

When you have a " / " that means a separate color but when you have " - " its a mix of the two colors. 

So my guess is that some of the blk spots have a purple hue to them. 
Wow! That means the date and XX's will rub off.
mean.gif

Should've been stitched.
mean.gif
This 

Good luck to all who are still trying to get Mamba Day XI. But it was a terrible distribution and availability scenario executed by Nike based on the feedback about the ordeal to get these. They should have definitely produced a fair amount so everyone had a chance to get them being that it was the last signature shoe worn by a popular legend.

I don't care if I get flak, but I'm glad I wasn't interested in them because the colorway was plain to me, it lacked originality. How many predominantly black with copper gold shoes can they make?

Nike should have made a final game XI with Lakers colorways along with Kobe's career stats and accolades written on them with gold lettering and numbering.
Im surprised he didnt wear the EM XIs given they just released and he wont be around to wear them on court. 

just in from shoe palace. definitely glad I copped.
Yeah me too.  Nice pickup Fam. 
nthat.gif

they had a restock?

i regret passing on these, would love to cop for retail 
Check your local Shiekh shoes ( I know it sounds funny )  I went to my shiekh shoes this weekend and they've had a full size run of the Kobe XI 4Kb for over a month now just chillin the lady said.  I'm about to double up on the 4kb if they still got it when I can afford it.

is kickinitnyc.com legit?? I'm pretty sure they are. I know they have a ebay account that is solid and they post on Instagram. Their Instagram has about 4 thousand followers.

After 2 back order emails my Footlocker FTBs finally shipped today.   The site always says backordered but I've never got emails before so they had me worried. Wednesday delivery.

Cant find the bruce lees in my 9.5! Only on nike and im not trying to pay that 200!:smh:

Speaking of the Bruce lee pair. Saw them at Nike outlet the other day for 120 with additional 20% off. Didn't have my size but I totally forgot that I can order it off NDC for outlet price as long as they are in stock at both locations. Went back the next day and of course they gone.

Back
Top Bottom