• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nike can't get anything in a straight damn line on these Kobes
laugh.gif
Half my pairs have cockeyed stitches or outsoles. If those are the USAs, I just can't do 'em. Would drive me nuts

Ive actually atleast liked every cw of the 11 so far. Imo i think we got some legends this year cw wise.

Not feeling the US pair.

Nike can't get anything in a straight damn line on these Kobes
laugh.gif
Half my pairs have cockeyed stitches or outsoles. If those are the USAs, I just can't do 'em. Would drive me nuts
With the crooked lines being so visible on the back, this pair is a no go. 

Agree with a couple people above.  These are really nice (USAs).  It's hard to pass up on clean Kobe's like these USAs and the White Horses.  They'll likely be available at discount like past July 4th releases...so that even makes them harder to pass on.  Just wish they would release those white and purple PEs that look like these.  Probably see those as a retro though.

Last edited:
Gonna have to see the USA's in person to decide. Not really liking the split blue and red on the inside and outside of the shoe.  Would of been cooler if they did a red white blue type fade.

Footlocker has 20% right now for VIP members, they have most Kobe 11s available + Carpe Diems are now allowed for discount.

I know.  This is the 11 thread.  But I just read where the 12 is set to release in Jan.  First four colorways are 'Triple Black', Red/Black/Total Crimson, Paramount Blue/Black/Chlorine Blue and a electric green pair.?  Looking at a image of a catalog.    Guess pics will be leaking soon.  Sure there will be a 12 thread shortly.

Last edited:
I know.  This is the 11 thread.  But I just read where the 12 is set to release in Jan.  First four colorways are 'Triple Black', Red/Black/Total Crimson, Paramount Blue/Black/Chlorine Blue and a green pair.   Guess pics will be leaking soon.  Sure there will be a 12 thread shortly.

where's your source on this

where's your source on this
It's funny that the first 12 release is 'Triple Black'.  Last shoe he played in was the black/gold FTB 11.  Now that he's retired...no more fade.  It's total black-out....retired.

But until then....back to the 11
happy.gif

Last edited:
These are blowing last years USA out the other water you guys go ahead and sleep on them easier cop for me and discount

Back
Top Bottom