Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just did a 180 and got the Red Horses today.  Had to get it for the "Four Horse" Collection.  Plus it's really growing on me thing is so flames in person.

Imma need the homie @GrizzlyAnimal  to hit that plug up 
nerd.gif
200.gif

I have that same issue with my Bruce lees I just unds this weekend. I think some pairs just need to be broken in especially if worn casually.
UNDS my pair this weekend for an afternoon balling session as well. Shoe does feel slightly long and narrow toward the forefoot. Sides did sorta break in after a few hours but my right pinky toe is shredded. May try double socking next time and giving it another go to continue to stretch out the upper & sides. All in all a fun shoe to play in. 

UNDS my pair this weekend for an afternoon balling session as well. Shoe does feel slightly long and narrow toward the forefoot. Sides did sorta break in after a few hours but my right pinky toe is shredded. May try double socking next time and giving it another go to continue to stretch out the upper & sides. All in all a fun shoe to play in. 

I think the TPU strands make it longer to break in since its weaved all up in the flyknit.

Its a 4th of July shoe not a Olympic shoe there's a reason there's no gold on it just IMO.
was thinking this originally but then the new pictures of the heel tab came out and has "☆ 08" & "☆ 12" which leads me to believe it has to do with either the Olympics or Obamas terms.

was thinking this originally but then the new pictures of the heel tab came out and has "☆ 08" & "☆ 12" which leads me to believe it has to do with either the Olympics or Obamas terms.
lol obamas terms but yea I think your right cause they both match the theme of id4 and Olympics minus the gold..I guess its for both idk.

$40 for that

Nah bruh

I like the Player Pride shirt on there tho, altho its $40

Found it on the bay for $25 free shipping

Back
Top Bottom