Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Nike can't get anything in a straight damn line on these Kobes
laugh.gif
Half my pairs have cockeyed stitches or outsoles. If those are the USAs, I just can't do 'em. Would drive me nuts
I have the same problems but here's what I have noticed.  Any pair that I got from FTL, the lines are completely out of whack.  I had to go back and pick the "best" looking pair available.  Everything that I've received from NFS or NDC has been clean and all lines straight as can be.  Makes me wonder what grade/quality that FTL are allowed to have.

I would still cop the USAs if they were on sale for $159 with an additional 25% off Nike promo code. Are they USAs or Fourth of Julys? I thought USAs have gold on them.

USA's are alright, i am really disappointed in what could have been with these. I was planning on doubling up if they were a great colorway. These are scooped at around $100. 

I actually don't mind the easters at all and hope to get them when nike does their next 25% off. 

USA's are alright, i am really disappointed in what could have been with these. I was planning on doubling up if they were a great colorway. These are scooped at around $100. 

It IS disappointing. The USA's could've been really spectacular, but they phoned them in BIG TIME. A $100 shoe.

roll.gif
 That's the best they could do for the heel on those XI USAs??? They put no effort into that at all... just a solid color over the regular heel design?

wait for the on foots of the USA's....the comments will be "these are starting to grow on me"...to.."these are flames!"
And if a pic surfaces of Kobe wearing these getting onto a plane or something....  that can usually change some opinions on a dime too.  Not everyone...but it changes some people's feeling toward a release.

Last edited:
On feet pics of the Avars with Parker laces.View media item 2056045View media item 2056047I'm having an issue with my second pair of the Avars. My first pair that I use hoopin is a size 9 and fits perfectly from the very first day I put them on. My second pair, which I use for casual (shown above) is also a size 9. However, the second pair is much narrower and the flywire is rubbing against the lateral side of my right foot right below the pinky toe area. The length is perfect. I'm hoping that I just need to break them in and that they'll stretch out. I didn't have to break in my first pair which is the same colorway and size so I'm a bit concerned. Anyone else experience this problem?

I have that same issue with my Bruce lees I just unds this weekend. I think some pairs just need to be broken in especially if worn casually.

Back
Top Bottom