Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Some glamour shots of the Red Horse pickup yesterday.  Early birthday present for me  
nthat.gif
Happy early birthday, I like mine a lot, it's my favorite CW. I just wish the white paint on the tongue, heel and swoosh will not chipping off over time and reveal red. I like them to stay white.

My problem with the USA is how much white is on it. I just know these will get destroyed quick. Was hoping for some colorblocking like the bhm but red white and blue. I'll probably end up copping.

I actually wish the sole was solid

Edit: I have made the turn

Last edited:
I have that same issue with my Bruce lees I just unds this weekend. I think some pairs just need to be broken in especially if worn casually.

I guess that would explain why I'm able to fit a 10 when I'm a 9.5 lol they're already "broken in"

Absolutely agree[emoji]128175[/emoji]
these look so much better then those USAs... i normally perfer simple CWs more then wild loud ones. those USAs too me just look really basic but at the same time kind of tacky with the red and blue split. kobe 7 USA Gold Medals > Kobe 11 USA

Last edited:
Caved and copped the BHMs for 178.
nthat.gif

Copped the Parkers last week, I just need me the Tinkers and Bruce Lees so i can bow out...

Finally got my Red Horses today...those things are
nthat.gif
 Now I'm going to have to double up so that I can keep one white, and wear s**t  out of the other pair out until the red gets exposed.

Nike has really done a fantastic job with 11s...especially the Muse and Horse packs.  They're really going to have to hit it out of the park with the 12, otherwise, it's going to be a let down.

Last edited:

Finally got my Red Horses today...those things are
nthat.gif
 Now I'm going to have to double up so that I can keep one white, and wear s**t  out of the other pair out until the red gets exposed.

Nike has really done a fantastic job with 11s...especially the Muse and Horse packs.  They're really going to have to hit it out of the park with the 12, otherwise, it's going to be a let down.
def i love my 11s i just want them all!!!!

Finally got my parkers in to add to the XI collection, I dig the red horses but might be done with picking up Kobe 11s.. Atleast I hope so.. Lol
I keep saying that I'm going to stop on Kobe's and get some J's and switch it up, but nope.  Now I gotta finish the 4 Horse collection, still need the Parkers and Avar's for the Muse pack, just hoping to get some of the other CW's that are sitting on the Disco, still debating a double up on the 4KB White Horse if I can find another because the thing is so damn clean and I been wearing the **** out of mine so far.

I keep saying that I'm going to stop on Kobe's and get some J's and switch it up, but nope.  Now I gotta finish the 4 Horse collection, still need the Parkers and Avar's for the Muse pack, just hoping to get some of the other CW's that are sitting on the Disco, still debating a double up on the 4KB White Horse if I can find another because the thing is so damn clean and I been wearing the **** out of mine so far.

You guys are lucky out there in the states, out here in Canada it's been tough getting any kicks at discount.. I've done pretty well only colourways I'm missing in the kobes are the all stars, black history months and red horse all colourways I'd cop only if I found at discount but haven't yet.. Although I wasn't crazy into those cws either.. Jordans coming with some heat I've been picking up a lot lately, gonna cool down with kobes though unless a crazy cw comes out or something that's tough to pass on. Hopefully j can keep my cool with some kicks coming this summer.. Jan to now hasn't been good to me 35+ kicks copped hahah [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Yup,not sure why the hype on Tinkers over another particular colorway Parks for example.They're on par not bad.Yet,they're everywhere nothing like the Tinkers.
Parkers still everywhere especially online correct?
@Zyzz  

It's not over until we see a 'What The'...and I haven't even seen a leaked pic yet.  Still no Multi iD either.  I've resigned myself to the fact that the only Js I'll be buying are the two 3s in November and the 11 in Dec.   Other than those 3 releases...I'm going all in on Kobes until the 11 fades to black.

Oh...and the Breds.  Make that four.  I've seriously got a problem.
mean.gif

Last edited:

It's not over until we see a 'What The'...and I haven't even seen a leaked pic yet.  Still no Multi iD either.  I've resigned myself to the fact that the only Js I'll be buying are the two 3s in November and the 11 in Dec.   Other than those 3 releases...I'm going all in on Kobes until the 11 fades to black.

Oh...and the Breds.  Make that four.  I've seriously got a problem.
mean.gif

I've gotta double up on those Breds dude I hear you....  PROBLEMS!  

Are the MPs like duke colors? I'm asking because I'm not in the states to check them out.

Last edited:
Need some pics of the Black Horses to surface. Something tells me they will have white soles though.

I'm focused on getting as many XIs as I can. Especially since they starting to hit the outlets and IDs are still available. These are KBs last game shoes.

I'm sure I will get a pair or two of the XII, but KB not playing in them is just not the same. Like Jordans that MJ never played in. I just don't care as much.

Also, history has shown, retros are hit or miss, and quality never gets better.

Back
Top Bottom