Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

You guys think the Achilles will sell out? I was originally hoping they'd go on discount lol

EDIT: Also how do these fit?
I honestly don't think these will sell out. Yeah, it's his last on-court signature shoe, but it isn't the last colorway. But if you're worried about whether or not they will sellout, you're probably better off just getting them LOL. 

Saw them in person today, the flyknit looks really sturdy.

Tried the shoe on and it does fit a little long, I'ma 9 and would go with a 8.5 for a snug fit.  The shoe isn't as low to the ground as the 8, but definitely doesn't have that 'boat' feeling with X.

These do feel like they were designed as function over form.  

The one thing that irked me about the Achilles colorway was the colour of the ankle padding - it was quite bright compared to the lighter of the red fly knit.  

Will hang out for the BHM colourway.

Be interesting to hear anyones performance reviews (haven't looked on the previous pages so forgive me).....

Achilles heels are not selling out on ndc europe. Should be an easy cop for everyone in the US.

I did not cop, because I want to see if they get discounted.

Got too many red shoes already 
laugh.gif

I'm feeling the same way I felt about the X's when it first came out. Not feeling them at all in the beginning.

If those grinch XI IDs are an option..instant cop :pimp:

This model i think will b a classic..

Think i might chill on the achillies and just try for the bhms for now...  year just started and i'm allready looking at 3 or 4 pairs of shoes that i wanna buy this month 
mean.gif

Think i might chill on the achillies and just try for the bhms for now...  year just started and i'm allready looking at 3 or 4 pairs of shoes that i wanna buy this month 
mean.gif
Yep.  I'm passing on the Achillies.  My first pair of XIs will be the BHMs

I think I really dislike the tongue - the dual material - the "leather" center bit and the padding looking stuff on the sides.

Gonna pass today.

Think i might chill on the achillies and just try for the bhms for now...  year just started and i'm allready looking at 3 or 4 pairs of shoes that i wanna buy this month :smh:

Same boat Grizz. I had an unexpected come up on those HTMs too. Didn't actually believe I would get pulled from the NDC Digital Fish Bowl. Not sure I can make it through the day on these XIs though...:lol:

Damn, got an early pair of the black/white XIs, accidentally had them shipped to my office instead of home. Would have had them today...
mean.gif

I want pics tomorow....

....up close of the flyknit and the backing of the flyknit. please
Going to have to wait until Monday, we're not open on the weekends so post office will wait to deliver them but they would have been delivered today if I had them shipped to the house.

Back
Top Bottom