Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I said in the post that they were the same shoes from before the launch except for they were actual in hand pics. We all had seen them pre-launch. The guy says his pair is legit. Could be but probably not. But the real question is if they're fakes based off an actual colorway that may be released
I hope not there hideous doesn't do multicolour justice. If there based off a colourway its possibly GS. His were definite fakes though.

Why does the way he plays in the shoes make you cop or not cop???
Because for some people it adds a certain amount of significance to the shoe. Just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. I still remember the Kobe 4 Del Sol's he wore against the Knicks when he dropped 61 in MSG. I still wear those to this day. 

Why does the way he plays in the shoes make you cop or not cop???

What ever happened to just buying a shoe because you like it?
I'm buying it because I like them and not because of kobe. I like low cuts and the so-called innovations and advancements put into this shoe. I'm not into the lakers or kobe or nba bball until the playoffs and not really interested in cbb except for the programs at unlv and The U. I'm more into baseball, hockey, and football. I do like playing bball, but nba is really boring until the playoffs imho.

Last edited:
I'm buying it because I like them and not because of kobe. I like low cuts and the so-called innovations and advancements put into this shoe. I'm not into the lakers or kobe or nba bball until the playoffs and not really interested in cbb except for the programs at unlv and The U. I'm more into baseball, hockey, and football. I do like playing bball, but nba is really boring until the playoffs imho.

Why waste your time responding to that? You can buy shoes for whatever reason you want

Lol
Because for some people it adds a certain amount of significance to the shoe. Just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. I still remember the Kobe 4 Del Sol's he wore against the Knicks when he dropped 61 in MSG. I still wear those to this day. 

Ah man. I regret selling my pair of Del Sol Kobe 4s years ago. i bought right after that game but I ran through 2 pairs of In-Lines at the time and I was pissed at the midsole durability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom