Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It went on sale like a week after it was available for purchase. So everybody who bought it for the clearance price should be able to have the code applied.
I don't think it was so much of a sale as just the price lowered. I've seen it happen with other Kobe shirts where the price just goes down. If its on clearance it will show the original price slashed out. The t-shirt just went from 40 to 30.

It went on sale like a week after it was available for purchase. So everybody who bought it for the clearance price should be able to have the code applied.
I don't think it was so much of a sale as just the price lowered. I've seen it happen with other Kobe shirts where the price just goes down. If its on clearance it will show the original price slashed out. The t-shirt just went from 40 to 30.
my bad then... I didn't actually check online, nor did I buy it.  I just saw people on here saying it was cheaper... assumed it was marked down.  

Only one store in Australia is releasing the FTB pack. Is it true only five store in the USA are releasing them plus NDC?

Can't believe there's still a virtual FSR of BHMs on NDC

did Nike really overproduce this badly?
What happens in most cases is stores return items back to memphis to consolidate stock then its put on clearance for the masses to buy vs the 17 outlets. 

And by the looks of it, its working lol 
We always get screwed over. I'm not really surprised.
laugh.gif

picked up the bhms on the discount and the easters because i actually liked them.   So far the only two i have no picked up are the eulogy and the bls...

picked up the bhms on the discount and the easters because i actually liked them.   So far the only two i have no picked up are the eulogy and the bls...
I respect you for picking up what you like but you're missing out on a couple nice cws!! But hey were all different I bet if you really wanted them they would be yours. 

BHM are still the best colorway

$135 is a great price

Wish they were even cheaper, i would double up even tho I still haven't worn mine

BTW, that's awesome. I would cry if I got to meet Kobe and especially got him to sign a pair of XI :x

Im suprised to see they still got my size in the BHM, im strongly considering copping. Is epic25 and ebates the cheapest way to buy?

Im suprised to see they still got my size in the BHM, im strongly considering copping. Is epic25 and ebates the cheapest way to buy?
 Just do it !!! I'm already regretting not getting a size 13 when I had the chance. I have a pair already but this is def a double worthy shoe.

After rewatching those highlights of him turn vintage mamba against the wolves and pels in those kicks its hard to pass up even as memorabalia. Those were probably his best games this year, Im suprised he doesnt wear the BHM every game.

Back
Top Bottom