Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
FWIW, anyone whos ordered from FA, I got shipping confirmation AFTER my package arrived :lol:

Packaged arrived in 2 days from time of order

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you wear the same size on the Carpe diems and the Flyknits?
If so, have you encountered any issues ( are the flyknits too tight )?

please let me know, as this brother can only order online, and I have no chance of trying on a pair of flyknits before I cop.

Thanks in advance.

I wear the same size in the Carpe Diems and in all my flyknit pairs. However the tinkers for some reason feel a bit bigger than the other flyknit pairs (I have 2 flyknit IDs and the Eulogies). But I couldn't go up or down a half size in any of them. Would end up being too small or too big.

I wear the same size in the Carpe Diems and in all my flyknit pairs. However the tinkers for some reason feel a bit bigger than the other flyknit pairs (I have 2 flyknit IDs and the Eulogies). But I couldn't go up or down a half size in any of them. Would end up being too small or too big.
Thanks man. you solved my query. much appreciated.

I'm looking to get drop front plastic boxes for all my shoes, would there be a market for the actual shoe boxes?
I don't believe there is an actual market for the shoe boxes that the shoes originally came in, although people from time to time are looking for replacement boxes.  Also unless it's a super rare limited shoe the OG Box won't matter to most people.  Only collector's, but I would keep the OG boxes if you are thinking about reselling some of them.

Heres the collection. I'm very  thankful for the opportunities I have had in life that allows me to be able to own these.
Those IDs are 
nthat.gif

for the double ups, you rocking and stocking? 

Yea pretty much. The pairs I double up on I generally use the first pair to ball in. I also scooped every double for about $100.

I'm kinda different lol I only wear kobes to the gym. I use kicks as a motivator to go to the gym lol.

I've also learned that it's not about buying all the cw's it's about buying the ones you really like. Would rather have 2 of a pair I really like over buying a different pair to round out a collection.

Tl;Dr one to rock and one to stock

Yea pretty much. The pairs I double up on I generally use the first pair to ball in. I also scooped every double for about $100.

I'm kinda different lol I only wear kobes to the gym. I use kicks as a motivator to go to the gym lol.

I've also learned that it's not about buying all the cw's it's about buying the ones you really like. Would rather have 2 of a pair I really like over buying a different pair to round out a collection.

Tl;Dr one to rock and one to stock
Sometimes I'll double up and ball in my first pair like you....but I never get around to wearing my 2nd pair and always let it go eventually. Love the Achilles. I gotta find it when it goes on sale and there's a discount code to stack

Yeah man, the Pigeon Forge Clearance outlet has been getting the Kobe XI Elite in quite regularly. Last time I was there, they had the Eulogy, Tinkers, and Emperors. I always ask them to check the back room for them....have had some luck as of lately. Sure does work out for us being in an area where the sneaker scene isn't huge . I sure ain't complaining

Repped! Thats my local store too! I live in Knoxville and I can vouch for you, sneakerheads are a rare breed down here. I haven't been there in a while...glad to know they're getting 11s! Hopefully one day I can scoop some Eulogies.
no pic at all

Sorry, I am a new user on NT. I thought I uploaded it. Just got the Eulogy XI at $75

Back
Top Bottom