Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
what are the CWs that has xdr? gum soles are considered translucent right? need a better traction since my black spaces are crap on the court.

According to this link the All Stars do have an XDR outsole.

https://www.footlocker.eu/en/p/nike-kobe-xi-low-elite-all-star-game-men-shoes-7271

I remember seeing a stack of All Star XI's at the local outlet - didn't buy, huge regret - they all had XDR hanging tags.  Should explain the superior traction that you're feeling.

I have an ID with XDRs on the way, really excited to try that out.
i had a few IDs with XDRs that were far superior in terms of traction than the all star...it may be XDR but definitely not entirely...you can see the mid-sole from some parts of the bottom of the shoe...

Last edited:
^People jumped on them I think.  Or they made a pricing error.  Can't add to cart.

It's funny, before I didn't like that colorway very much, but at $60 all of a sudden they're really appealing.

edit:  Worked just fine on Chrome.  For some reason it wouldn't let me add any size on Firefox.  Let's see if they actually ship them out.  They're notorious for posting good deals and canceling orders later.

FYI, I tried every villa coupon code I could find and none worked.  Still, $60 shipped with no tax is hard to beat.

Last edited:
The 59.96 price is legit. I ordered them last night and got a shipping confirmation this morning.

Happy to get these, especially at that price. I've been looking for a pair of solid outsole Kobe XIs to play basketball in.

Last edited:
^Cool. 

Yeah, I was waiting on a deal for a solid outsole pair.  At $60, I don't care too much if that EM eventually rips.

The EM from the Lower Marions and the Draft Days seem to be different from the Mangos or Cloaks, aren't they?

The earlier models seem to have a softer mesh while the latter have rougher and harder materials.

Anyone else share that sentiment?  Anyone have a preference?

They are different, it's draft day and aces are like almost jersey/short mesh

While the newer ones are a different and better material which is why I'm hesistant to buy the draft day because people did complain about ripping a lot as wel with aces

That's funny, I've seen more pictures of the newer stiffer models ripping from game use.  I wonder if peoples' EMs are ripping because they get snagged on something or if the build is just generally not as good.

I haven't bought any EMs yet but I saw a few pairs of the Aces at the local outlet, I might have to cop...

I've seen both but remember the first ones were notorious for ripping.

I mean I sill want aces because I love the dark grey color with the small hint of maroon

Finally is an understatement hahaha.  Welcome.  Talk about lurking.  Didn't feel like making a post during all that time (jk)?

I'm not too concerned about the ripping.  I actually expect them to rip haha.  They're lunar based so I'm not expecting a super long life anyways.  If they do rip prematurely, I'll try for a voucher.

Kobe 1? yea right! name me the first ZKB1 CW??? lol jk man!

I really need a new pair to ball since the BS was a disappointment so i need a solid sole but ive seen the ripping stories with the EMs.

too tempting for that price tho. thanks for the link! repped!

Hello everyone, started following Niketalk for the Zoom Kobe 1 thread back in the day. Been following through the years, finally decided to make an account, figured it was appropriate to make the first post in the Kobe thread. Thanks for the 10+ years so far
​Great to have you! Would love to hear your perspective of things. I discovered this thread during the Kobe 8's. Don't be a stranger!!

East LA?

They're starting to pop up for low prices in the outlet reports.  I hate going to East LA and Citadel though, especially on weekends.  Awful traffic, parking and crowds in the store.

East LA?

They're starting to pop up for low prices in the outlet reports.  I hate going to East LA and Citadel though, especially on weekends.  Awful traffic, parking and crowds in the store.

No i got them at the tejon outlets right before bakersfield coming from la ..i live in the Fresno area

Back
Top Bottom