OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How many pairs ya'll coppin in total?

I think I'm gonna go with 3. One blackout pair, a black / white pair, and a grey based pair.

Last edited:
How many pairs ya'll coppin in total?

I think I'm gonna go with 3. One blackout pair, a black / white pair, and a grey based pair.

going for 4 over the course of the year.

i have 3 kobe 6 IDs and 2 kobe 8 IDs

I might play with options over the weekend (I haven't messed wth em yet), if I make one I really like, I might pull the trigger. Really going to try and make something with blue glow outsole.

After that, I'll probably chill and see what other options we get. I don't want to order multiples and they drop something better.

I don't know how Nike can justify their $205 price point on these IDs (maybe because they gave us almost all the colors we could ask for), especially when the Flyknit Lows will be $200. 

How comfortable is the tongue on the 9 EMs compared to the 8s? (Sorry to ask couldn't find where it was mentioned before)
To me, the 8 elite tongue is perfect. The 9 might be too thick to where you have to tighten you laces tighter than usual due to the tongues mushiness. The 8 tongue was a little thin for some, but i still prefer it over the 9s. This is for basketballing, tho. Casually, it doesnt make a difference. You just sweat more in the 9s.

To me, the 8 elite tongue is perfect. The 9 might be too thick to where you have to tighten you laces tighter than usual due to the tongues mushiness. The 8 tongue was a little thin for some, but i still prefer it over the 9s. This is for basketballing, tho. Casually, it doesnt make a difference. You just sweat more in the 9s.

The tongue on the regular 8s dug into my leg if I wore no show socks. Thats why I ask. Thanks.

So no one else got sent a free nike gift card today?

Nike has never sent me anything out of nowhere.This has to be because of the new kobe 9 id right?

The tongue on the regular 8s dug into my leg if I wore no show socks. Thats why I ask. Thanks.
in this sense 9 >> 8, the 8 tongue at the top, the very edge was abrassive and would dig into your skin/ tear up your socks due to how "sharp": ita was at times. this is not an issue with the 9

I'm with @s dubl in that NT might want to refrain on going HAM on the solid 8s until we see what other patterns/options we get to mess around with.  Hopefully that Bright Mango color sticks around for a while, but it could very well be the first to go.

I'm all for optimism but do you guys honestly think flyknit lows will come to ID..?????

I'd bet against it. Though I'd damn sure be willing to pay the undoubtedly inflated price tag they'd have.

Back
Top Bottom