OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm all for optimism but do you guys honestly think flyknit lows will come to ID..?????

I'd bet against it. Though I'd damn sure be willing to pay the undoubtedly inflated price tag they'd have.
if they do.... its over. gonna liquidate some tesla stock. 
nthat.gif

Might order mangos tomorrow.got mad gift cards and codes ready lol

Last edited:
Nice colorway but something about the em shape just throws it off.Is it to wide,rounded or unshaped?

.Its like a damn loaf of bread lol

idk cant put my finger on it until I touch it.

I think thats why the fly knit is so dope because it has more shape/tightness to it.

Its less fluffy lol

The Calypso Roshe inspired ones from a few pages back....wow....
Funny how people were hating on the EM lows but once we saw all the options on the ID's everyone is singing a different tune!

I think 3,not feeling the different blues

The blue lights by pk magic look much better imo

Last edited:
The Calypso Roshe inspired ones from a few pages back....wow....
Funny how people were hating on the EM lows but once we saw all the options on the ID's everyone is singing a different tune!
back to the hate one day later when the FK pictures surfaced lol 
roll.gif

I think 3,not feeling the different blues

The blue lights by pk magic look much better imo
Yeah i Like his but the only thing is the Upper on the 8 is a deeper blue

Go with the lighter blue with grey swoosh, and light grey outsole.

is anyone else having a problem loading the kobe 9 id on their computer?  it loads fine on my phone, but if i use chrome or safari on my laptop, the area where the shoe comes up is empty.  It's the only ID i've ever had any problem with.

It's been taking a minute or so to load for me... Or you can try clearing cookies and/or cache, or try browsing private or incognito depending which browser you're using.

just a general question, not hating.....

is this what happens with every ID?  People keep making colorways of previously released shoes?  

Back
Top Bottom