OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Not sure what everyone expects from the fades, but I don't see how they can make a fade like the above without using an airbrush...

bruhh.... dont say that, I've been panicking that they might cancel my order cuz I used a code. I oredered 3 within 10 minutes of release with a LEGIT code given to me by nike. I'm afraid cuz it was one of those old codes, I even seen it posted by solemartyr....
I had a legit code too. When the first round of MCs came out this dude gave away like 3 that he had and surprisingly it wasn't stolen after all this time. 

I was worried about cancellations yesterday but today I'm cool, I'm sure you're fine 
laugh.gif

Agreed. Does any of the running flyknit come close to the fades.
Like the racers and trainers? none of them have that type of design and the ones with the intermingled weave look just like... intermingled weave 

My nike order page today. Apparently Nike REALLY likes my design.
Same just happened to me. lol The funny thing is that I dont even get the mini picture beside my order details...just that huge shot of my MCs.  I went with the glow swoosh and Kobo logo so it kind of freaks me out seeing how green it looks on such a large portion of my screen, but I know it will look good in hand!  #team9/11

I thought it was my browser with that extra large iD glitch. Good it's not just me

Everyone makes getting codes sound so easy, I was on the phone complaining about some defects on my air pegasus 31 and didn't get anywhere. Then I brought up how I wanted MC and it was gone (from the very first time, this was like 2 weeks ago) and mentioned how friends get codes, and she said that was a lie because there aren't codes. The fu** is that bs? Lol I just gave up. I wasn't about to be a crybaby snitch to some rep :/ didn't even come into mind
I got my code by being polite haha. I asked how come I've never seen a code sent to me while my friends were getting them, and that I've been ordering off NDC for over 8 years. She looked at my order list and noticed how many things I've ordered in the past year and said "wow I would've thought you got one by now. let me generate one for you!"

stupid nike trolling me with their emails.

Thought it was a build in progress email!
HAHA I got this too and it had me shook up.  This is my first ever id fellas, how long does it typically take to get a build in progress email from NDC?

Personally i like contrast so if the back was pink i'd make the overlay blue and vice versa

HAHA I got this too and it had me shook up.  This is my first ever id fellas, how long does it typically take to get a build in progress email from NDC?
My friend said it took him like 5 days to get one for his gumbo lebrons. Patiently waiting for my build in progress too
embarassed.gif

Sometimes, a week to 10 business days... if, they actually send an email.

Just check your orders in your account periodically.

Last edited:
Nice pair Sole Reaver - that volt swoosh really pops on the black.

We really need a solid volt option for the sole - I was pumped to make a Kobe 8 volt inspired pair until i saw the volt GITD pictures from other's build...

It's a hit or miss with the GITD soles, king of glad we weren't able to use it on the MC. Some come out looking more solid than others( i.e. @SoleReaver  ) but most off all none come out looking like the ASGs sole

This thread has gone haywire... can we go back to posting ids .. 
mean.gif
 anyways which one?
Suggestion: I personally think someone should separate the EM's and Flynits. Maybe a different thread for each but I don't know the process. Its obvious most people either lean one way or the other. People posting EM's aren't getting any attention from the flynit lovers and Flynit lovers are only concerned with flynits, manufacturing and shipping updates, and news on flynit. Just a suggestion but if the thread stays this way it will probably only get worse for the EM lovers. 

Last edited:
Got my IDs. Was contemplating sending em back when dude posted pics of the GITD volt outsole but in hand I just couldnt do it lol

No MCs... yet :smile:

nthat.gif
 Mines looks almost exactly like yours. I'm glad they are turning out good. If they had mixed up the Flyknit with black and purple that would have been crazy. Here's mines. Ordered on Monday. #9/11NeverForget

Back
Top Bottom