OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

This thread has gone haywire... can we go back to posting ids .. :smh:  anyways which one?
Suggestion: I personally think someone should separate the EM's and Flynits. Maybe a different thread for each but I don't know the process. Its obvious most people either lean one way or the other. People posting EM's aren't getting any attention from the flynit lovers and Flynit lovers are only concerned with flynits, manufacturing and shipping updates, and news on flynit. Just a suggestion but if the thread stays this way it will probably only get worse for the EM lovers. 

The em thread would max out at 1 page. Srs.

It's just different material for the same shoe. It should be in 1 thread

nthat.gif
 Mines looks almost exactly like yours. I'm glad they are turning out good. If they had mixed up the Flyknit with black and purple that would have been crazy. Here's mines. Ordered on Monday. #9/11NeverForget
Dude, dis one wit di joker is put together well. I favor dis over the previous one posted. 

Last edited:
Two threads is unnecessary. Thread's only blowing up right now because of MC madness, but after it calms down it won't be that bad.
And it's flyknit with a k, not flynit.

Got my 'SHIPPED' email this morning on my second pair!!! Unreal turnaround time.. Wow!

I'll upload actual pics of the shoes when I get um.. Can't Wait!

I take inspiration from other brands...

Got my 'SHIPPED' email this morning on my second pair!!! Unreal turnaround time.. Wow!

These look great! Can't wait to see how they look.

I swear some of ya's cancerous post is so predictable. Saying MC is going back because the material isn't "rare," assuming your later order won't be cancelled just because it says "in progress" instead of "build in progress." It don't matter if a material is rare, do some of y'all really think they stop making certain kicks cause they ran out of bred leather? When I see ya making these rediciulous claims, I can't help but click on your profile and see your join date coinciding with the hype. I'm at 14er myself, but I don't go around posting some stupid info I came up from conspiracies from my self. Either use logic or listen to the OGs. That or stop posting /endrant

Last edited:

Order date 8-2-14 

working them like super slaves in that factory.

I swear some of ya's cancerous post is so predictable. Saying MC is going back because the material isn't "rare," assuming your later order won't be cancelled just because it says "in progress" instead of "build in progress." It don't matter if a material is rare, do some of y'all really think they stop making certain kicks cause they ran out of bred leather? When I see ya making these rediciulous claims, I can't help but click on your profile and see your join date coinciding with the hype. I'm at 14er myself, but I don't go around posting some stupid info I came up from conspiracies from my self. Either use logic or listen to the OGs. That or stop posting /endrant
its sooo cancerous

ohwell.gif

and i like how your checking other peoples join date

i am sure a lot of you missed "PO's" post regarding the multi-color option. To sum it up, the option is not coming back. 

@lyPac if they would've mixed purple with the black FK it would a came out insane man!! And thanks everyone for the comments :smile:

Saw someone post Oregon colors. Made some changes and came up with this. Bout to order them. Thanks for the post and inspiration.
That would be me, and your welcome bruh!

I did the same thing to the back of the tongues but could only spell "Duck" NOT "Ducks"??

Last edited:
PO is legit when it comes to this, I believed it when he said "MC isn't coming back a 3rd time"

Back
Top Bottom