OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I have 2 pair of mc's still sitting in my cart but as many times as I've tried to process the order it just won't let me.

Arghhhhhh I can't believe i missed out twice on these!!!

Flyknit Lows. Man I have been waiting on these since the HTM dropped. I wish Nike will still release some of those. Can't wait to see how mine will come out.

Is anyone still looking to get the Beethoven dis weekend? I have the Grapes, wanted those, but I didn't budget for the MC, so i'll skip them.

You're less likely to get discoloration over time with a solid outsole compared to a GITD/translucent sole, so if you're concerned about yellowing or anything like that, I'd go with solid.

Flyknit Lows. Man I have been waiting on these since the HTM dropped. I wish Nike will still release some of those. Can't wait to see how mine will come out.

Is anyone still looking to get the Beethoven dis weekend? I have the Grapes, wanted those, but I didn't budget for the MC, so i'll skip them.
If end releases them at the same price as when they released grapes, yes

Both take on the Chaos are
pimp.gif
I chose to do it on the KD VII. *flame suit activated*
devil.gif
laugh.gif
I just saw your KD VII Chaos. They are 
nthat.gif
 Very nice, Very nice.

If end releases them at the same price as when they released grapes, yes
I want to get em, i'd have to sell something to regain some shoe budget for dis month. Like send back my Brons low wit the Gum bottoms. Those I can wear a lot with almost anything, so I doubt i'd send em back. If a Gum option came a live in Nike iD for these, i'd do a black version wit the gun sole.

A good mix of color on this pair. Pretty happy with them and have been wearing them a few times a week since I got them from a fellow NT'er that didn't fit them.
This is what I ordered to play it safe. Can't wait. Hope they bring them back, so I can get a white sole and glow swoosh.
Ditto to that GITD combo, except I'm going the grey sole. I felt this pressure to check out ASAP - glad I did, too. Had I waited any longer, I would have SOL for the second time.

Back
Top Bottom