OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How are you guys getting these "Almost Finished" emails when I havent gotten a Building email? Smh
word, thats that bs I ordered 3 pairs within 10 minutes of first QS tweet and none are even in build progress. how are people that ordered after the Sold out tweet getting theirs built before!! 

Is there a difference between in progress or build in progress?

Nike should just go from got your order -> we crackin the whip

Got the finishing touches email from my first order. I checked out within 15 mins of them releasing the MC again. I did get the starting build email as well.

Haven't received any emails for my second order that I submitted after the sold out tweet from NDC. We'll see what happens..

Man. Props to all who has gotten confirmation-finishing emails,whether you bought it before or after sell out. But I can't help but be worried and a bit salty when I checked out @ 10am, 1 hour after the tweet went out,and I have gotten no emails,as in zero. And I used no code. But I'm keeping my faith strong. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Got the finishing touches email from my first order. I checked out within 15 mins of them releasing the MC again. I did get the starting build email as well.

Haven't received any emails for my second order that I submitted after the sold out tweet from NDC. We'll see what happens..
They're def moving pretty darn fast wit some orders.

Ordered at 9:05am pacific and estimated delivery date of 9/11 and still in process.

All this worry in the thread. If you ordered before the sold out tweet with a legit code then you have nothing to worry about, your orders will be fulfilled. Just because you didn't get an email doesn't mean they haven't started it or finished it yet. Some people don't get any emails until it's shipped.

For me, I ordered 6 pairs during the QS and I've gotten 4 "Almost finished" emails and no updates at all for the other 2, yet I'm confident they'll all ship soon.

Ordered after the sold out message, now it says build in progress, no mail received except for the order confirmation and the pdf invoice. Est. delivery 9/12.

Just got all my finishing touches email. Crazy how fast these are going tho. Build and finishing in the same week we purchased?? Nuts. Some how Nike ramped up production over in china. At the speed these are being made though makes me have a feeling they will be back.

Just got all my finishing touches email. Crazy how fast these are going tho. Build and finishing in the same week we purchased?? Nuts. Some how Nike ramped up production over in china. At the speed these are being made though makes me have a feeling they will be back.
Congrats! I ordered mines within 3 minutes of the tweet and all of them say order in progress. What time did you check out?

I will say tho that after I got my finishing touches email. All my orders now just say in progress instead of build in progress.

I would expect them to ship sometime next week then, that's gotta be like some record for nikeiD huh? I hope nike isn't sacrificing quality for this speed. I returned a pair of black FKs just cause they just felt cheap. Glue everywhere, and matches of gloss and matte on the midsole. And the clear sole I had on them just looked terrible. Plus it was much narrower then my first pair of black FKs. They need some consistency in these sizes and some quality control that's for sure.

Last edited:
I hope all the ppl *****ing don't even get their shoes :stoneface:

Annoying as hell. Your **** will come when it's ready.

Don't compare your order to someone else's. Different sizes, materials, etc have to be considered.

Ppl who already got their "almost done" email probably just got lucky that their materials were ready to build the shoe.

Last edited:
I hope all the ppl *****ing don't even get their shoes
indifferent.gif

Don't compare your order to someone else's. Different sizes, materials, etc have to be considered.

Ppl who already got their "almost done" email probably just got lucky that their materials were ready to build the shoe.
hey man, you want to talk about it?

we're here for you

#NTtherapy

word, thats that bs I ordered 3 pairs within 10 minutes of first QS tweet and none are even in build progress. how are people that ordered after the Sold out tweet getting theirs built before!! 
Man. Props to all who has gotten confirmation-finishing emails,whether you bought it before or after sell out. But I can't help but be worried and a bit salty when I checked out @ 10am, 1 hour after the tweet went out,and I have gotten no emails,as in zero. And I used no code. But I'm keeping my faith strong. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.
All this worry in the thread. If you ordered before the sold out tweet with a legit code then you have nothing to worry about, your orders will be fulfilled. Just because you didn't get an email doesn't mean they haven't started it or finished it yet. Some people don't get any emails until it's shipped.

For me, I ordered 6 pairs during the QS and I've gotten 4 "Almost finished" emails and no updates at all for the other 2, yet I'm confident they'll all ship soon.
I think the worry in this thread is coming from a few different places...

1.  High anxiety QS return-  This is a sold out-->turned QS ID!  Kind of unheard of right?  The rush of the MC coming back when most of us were hanging by a thread that it would ever come back is real.  I thought for sure we would never see it again, but I kept the hope alive and it did.  The fact that we were able to place the order created some excitement, to say the least. lol

2. Lack of consistent updates and notifications from NDC--some of us who ordered within the proper window and without any codes or exceptions have had an order confirmation email but nothing else.  To hear that others, especially those who ordered after the MCs sold out, are already getting Finishing touches emails is confusing and a little stress is understandable.  It is nerve wracking to know that despite placing an order successfully, on a highly coveted release, you still aren't getting the normal updates that go along with the typical ID process.  

3.  BRAND New to ID--Many of us have never ordered IDs before.  While some of you guys have ordered multiple IDs and more specifically, many pairs of the MCs, for a good portion of us, this is our first go around ever.  This process is a bit different from a regular NDC purchase.  I was actually looking forward to all of the update emails in regards to my shoe being built, but I haven't gotten any further notifications--people are a bit confused by that.  

We just have to remain calm and try to help each other out with information as we get it!  It should work out in the end!  Can't wait!

I hope all the ppl *****ing don't even get their shoes :stoneface:

hey man, you want to talk about it?

we're here for you

#NTtherapy

Naw. Ppl that need it are the idiots in here who don't have an ounce of common sense in their blood.

This isn't just a normal ID and a lot of people are using ID for the first time because of the MC option. All this about emails and such should have been expected. Not everyone is a ID vet. Everyone needs to chill. Even PO asked about the process. No one snapped on him because of his rep and rightfully so. Let the newer folks to ID ask there questions, answer them and keep it moving. The complaining about it is taken up just as much space and it's just as annoying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom