OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Looks like the AJ XX9 is one of the best hoop shoes, even straight out of the box...

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/08/13/air-jordan-xx9-time-now-open-eyes/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/08/air-jordan-xx9-wear-test-review-video

Same price as the Kobe 9 High... I may have to give the all black pair a shot. :nerd:

Yup I will be getting them and to compare to the Kobe's. I'm pretty much done with the Kobe's after the mc low (i hope). Jordan rarely disappoints performance wise. I just think some of their "premium" materials aren't very durable at all.

This isn't just a normal ID and a lot of people are using ID for the first time because of the MC option. All this about emails and such should have been expected. Not everyone is a ID vet. Everyone needs to chill. Even PO asked about the process. No one snapped on him because of his rep and rightfully so. Let the newer folks to ID ask there questions, answer them and keep it moving. The complaining about it is taken up just as much space and it's just as annoying.
Nothing wrong with asking questions if you don't know the answer to something but some of these dudes are damn near comparing if they were sitting or standing when they ordered like that might have some effect on how quickly their ID will come.

Everybody chill and give it a couple weeks.

This isn't just a normal ID and a lot of people are using ID for the first time because of the MC option. All this about emails and such should have been expected. Not everyone is a ID vet. Everyone needs to chill. Even PO asked about the process. No one snapped on him because of his rep and rightfully so. Let the newer folks to ID ask there questions, answer them and keep it moving. The complaining about it is taken up just as much space and it's just as annoying.

The only emails anyone should be worried about is a cancellation email or a shipped email. The others don't mean anything.

It doesn't take weeks to build a shoe. The reason why it takes a few weeks for you to receive it is so they can gather all the materials, personalize whatever part of the shoe needs to be personalized and then build it. Also the amount of orders that needs to be fulfilled adds to it

Like I said you can't compare 1 to another. There's too many factors to consider.

Last edited:
Because of the reactions in this thread, these will still consistently sell above 400. I'm seeing pairs with bids above that with days to go.

Because of the reactions in this thread, these will still consistently sell above 400. I'm seeing pairs with bids above that with days to go.

I truly doubt it's because of this thread... You'd be surprised at how many ppl who want and who bought the MC option that don't even participate in the NT community or even know what it is...

Yup I will be getting them and to compare to the Kobe's. I'm pretty much done with the Kobe's after the mc low (i hope). Jordan rarely disappoints performance wise. I just think some of their "premium" materials aren't very durable at all.
We're only halfway throught the kobe 9 cycle with the inevitable hyped crazy colorways coming at some point toward the end of the line. You'll be back lol

you posted this because you missed out or looking to see what you should sell yours for???
I truly doubt it's because of this thread... You'd be surprised at how many ppl who want and who bought the MC option that don't even participate in the NT community or even know what it is...
THIS 

Did anyone get the "we've started" email yet on the MC from 8/11?? I ordered mine within the first few minutes still nothing but the "we've received your order" email...

Just got all my finishing touches email. Crazy how fast these are going tho. Build and finishing in the same week we purchased?? Nuts. Some how Nike ramped up production over in china. At the speed these are being made though makes me have a feeling they will be back.
I think so too.

I have only received one email of I received your order. Nothing else but I am not worried. If you have questions about your order or emails I would suggest calling or emailing nike in regards to your order.

These last few pages of posts...smh.

I obviously didn't mean this thread. I'm just saying because of how wild people are acting, the resell will be strong. Not that I care.

you posted this because you missed out or looking to see what you should sell yours for???

THIS 

Shut up dude. I have my 4 coming. Just saying because of all the crying and nervousness being displayed, these will go for stupid money.

I don't sell shoes. Got a real job. I buy shoes from resellers. And what if I did want to sell shoes? What's that matter to you?

Quote:
I did on both my pairs, but no update on the first pair I order, but the last pair is in the "finishing up" stage.
interesting. I would think the ones that needs customization for the tongue will take a tad longer since the letters need to be stitched. but maybe that's done before gluing the soles. I dunno. just making guesses but either way, I'm good just knowing that my iD's are getting processed. when they get here, they get here.
smile.gif

Shut up dude. I have my 4 coming. Just saying because of all the crying and nervousness being displayed, these will go for stupid money.

I don't sell shoes. Got a real job. I buy shoes from resellers. And what if I did want to sell shoes? What's that matter to you?
As if your words will dictate my actions Im too old to be effected by your simple-minded jargon

I asked a simple question not smart,sarcastic, etc... there was no mentioned of after market price in 30+ pages so my point was how was/is that helping this thread... which has been the focus for the last few pages moving the thread along

The fact you have a real job and not a reseller has nothing to do with " my simple question" some of you guys take this tooo serious

When you log off your life wont be affected by mine and neither will mine.. soo dont waste your emotions on something so trivial as a post message board that you have zero control over 

As if your words will dictate my actions Im too old to be effected by your simple-minded jargon

I asked a simple question not smart,sarcastic, etc... there was no mentioned of after market price in 30+ pages so my point was how was/is that helping this thread... which has been the focus for the last few pages moving the thread along

The fact you have a real job and not a reseller has nothing to do with " my simple question" some of you guys take this tooo serious

When you log off your life wont be affected by mine and neither will mine.. soo dont waste your emotions on something so trivial as a post message board that you have zero control over 

Riiiiiight. You were just curious, right? There was no hidden intent to your comment. Come on man.

Should have just kept your mouth shut instead of being curious.

Anyways.....

I obviously didn't mean this thread. I'm just saying because of how wild people are acting, the resell will be strong. Not that I care.

Fam I'm going off of what you said... You said "Because of the reactions in this thread," then you respond and say obviously I didn't mean this thread... 1. Don't contradict yourself... 2. Don't get defensive when ppl respond to a post you make... I can tell by your response to other comments to that your quick to get your panties in a bunch... Imma take it back to the 90's NYC "Take a chill pill B!"

Fam I'm going off of what you said... You said "Because of the reactions in this thread," then you respond and say obviously I didn't mean this thread... 1. Don't contradict yourself... 2. Don't get defensive when ppl respond to a post you make... I can tell by your response to other comments to that your quick to get your panties in a bunch... Imma take it back to the 90's NYC "Take a chill pill B!"

What's funny was I wasn't being defensive to your comment. I actually understood why you interpreted what I said. I saw where you were coming from. I didn't get heated, did I? I just hate clowns, not you, who assume you're reselling because you mentioned resell. All peaceful with you

For real though. How was my comment toward you "getting my panties in a bunch."

Last edited:
What's funny was I wasn't being defensive to your comment. I actually understood why you interpreted what I said. I saw where you were coming from. I didn't get heated, did I? I just hate clowns, not you, who assume you're reselling because you mentioned resell. All peaceful with you

[Salute] but I feel If someone buys multiple pair weather it's to keep or resell then let them do their thing... Everyone had the chance to get em and some people did and some people... If someone could make profits off of people paying inflation on nikeIDs I support that 1000% it's a hustle... I nearly paid for a pair before the restock and then when the restock came I ordered 4 more pair to add to the 3 I already got... I was good with one MC... But if someone feels they need more I'm a supporter of let them do what they want with their money... No shade over here tho fam just do as you please... I wanna see everyone eat and get what they desire...

[Salute] but I feel If someone buys multiple pair weather it's to keep or resell then let them do their thing... Everyone had the chance to get em and some people did and some people... If someone could make profits off of people paying inflation on nikeIDs I support that 1000% it's a hustle... I nearly paid for a pair before the restock and then when the restock came I ordered 4 more pair to add to the 3 I already got... I was good with one MC... But if someone feels they need more I'm a supporter of let them do what they want with their money... No shade over here tho fam just do as you please... I wanna see everyone eat and get what they desire...

That's exactly my point!!!! Which is why I didn't understand your second comment.

I cant stand dudes who have to comment about resellers. I don't despise them. I buy my shoes from resellers as much as I do with retailers. They provide me a service that's appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom