OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My grey pair came in, very happy to say the least. And good news, they seem to fit a little more loose than my Hyper grapes, more tts I would say;

I was going with a relatively neutral look with these, so that I could wear them with a lot of stuff.
Nice pair and great pic. If you could take a few more. that would be great. Going to cop the greys and black tomorrow. Hopefully Nike doesn't take them down.

Yeah wait it out for them Beethovens. Hope they put up some more colors as well. Still early for the Kobe IX. Much more treasures to come I hope.
I keep telling myself it is really early for the model, its only been on ID for a few weeks and more colors will be coming

So glad I didn't wait on this one, usually I do and I don't regret it. The MC upper looks so damn good, Id of been pissed about this one.

My grey pair came in, very happy to say the least. And good news, they seem to fit a little more loose than my Hyper grapes, more tts I would say;
View media item 1081216
I was going with a relatively neutral look with these, so that I could wear them with a lot of stuff.
Nice!!
View media item 1080377

View media item 1080378

View media item 1080379

View media item 1080380

Couple more pictures under better lighting conditions. 

Also about the sizing... I wear a size 10 and all shoes I own are size 10 with a little wiggle room. These do seem a bit constricting. My big toes are touching the end of the toe box. Hopefully won't be a problem when the fk stretches out a bit.
so sweet!!!

I prefer the wolf grey bottom. That white midsole seems to attract wayy too much dirt. Glad that's what I went with

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm how long the actual shipping process takes? Got the email today ... would you guys say next wednesday delivery?

did anyone id the MC with a wolf grey swoosh? kicking myself for deciding to wait it out.

liking the MC ids more than the MC HTMs.

Last edited:
I prefer the wolf grey bottom. That white midsole seems to attract wayy too much dirt. Glad that's what I went with

This. I noticed this convenience as I wore my masterpieces. Went with white swoosh and wolf grey sole like the MPs

Last edited:
My buddies pair who hoped on my 20% order was shipped today. MC upper w glow in the dark swoosh and white soles. Will post pix of those when they arrive next wk

took about a week to receive mine once I got tracking info.  July 8th received tracking - July 15th delivered
Mucho Gracias!!! LOL... I got a table at a sneaker event next saturday... Even though it wont be the Masterpieces I intended, I just hope I can display my beautiful kobe 9 elite low in the clear box haha... got it all ready too lol

This. I noticed this convenience as I wore my masterpieces. Went with white swoosh and wolf grey sole like the MPs
Good call on the white swoosh/grey sole.  I went grey swoosh/grey sole and sort of wish I went with white swoosh but I'm sure they'll be good nonetheless

Wore them in to work today, some random thoughts:

- The tongue is huge, reminds of jordan V tongue

- They fit a big snug, im a 10 in kobe 8's and 9 elite highs, these are definitely more snug

- They are heavier than i expected but im just nitpicking

Good call on the white swoosh/grey sole.  I went grey swoosh/grey sole and sort of wish I went with white swoosh but I'm sure they'll be good nonetheless
Yeah those will still be fine IMO. Not like it's a complete mismatch. 
laugh.gif

I was actually about to go with the metallic silver swoosh but decided against it last second. Glad I stuck with white though it doesn't look so bad either 

Back
Top Bottom