OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is there anyway I can go back and see what I exactly ordered? I keep thinking that I chose the wrong overlay color, but I'm pretty sure I ordered the correct color (paranoid). The thumbnail image is too small. :lol:

Congrats to those that are receiving their pair(s) today.

Someone posted this before, copy the URL of the thumbnail, copy-paste it on a new window and at the end of the URL, put another zero "0", this will then make the image bigger

Hope that helps.

Looks like another pair of MCs popped up on eBay for $899...
mean.gif
you think they should lower the price?

Thanks!
They yours?
nah..i am going to be puttin up a pair soon tho. this is america. i got no problem people selling things for the most they can get for them. if i had the choice between 1 pair of mcs and 800 cash and 2 pairs of mcs and no money..i'd go with the former

nah..i am going to be puttin up a pair soon tho. this is america. i got no problem people selling things for the most they can get for them. if i had the choice between 1 pair of mcs and 800 cash and 2 pairs of mcs and no money..i'd go with the former

More power to you.

i got volt tab with silver swoosh, gold spec and black tongue...SICK in my opinion. And i also got the bright pink the outher NTer talked about

Last edited:
ordered mine on 07/03..got my tracking number a couple days ago but it wasn't working on the UPS site for some reason..contacted a Nike rep today and they said they're scheduled to ship out on 08-02 but doesn't know why -___-

the gumbos were limited. they didnt say time limited...i believe there is a press release floating around saying the same thing about the flyknit.

nike never says something is coming back. i wont say never, almost never. and when they use words like "there are no plans for that style to be restoked" or "no offcial news on this or that"...that usually means its a done deal. if they knew it, they would just tell you to pay attention to nike iDs twitter for more info.

if it were me, i would ask if there are other flyknit options scheduled to come to nike iD.
There was a press release about these being limited. Damn...I need to find this. Had I know that I would have been forced to order minutes after release. This makes it even worse for me. 

So, Nike did or didn't say anything about the LeBron X option? As for the gumbo a member said they were available for all star weekend. 

People did ask about other FK options coming to ID. Same line as when people ask about the return of the MC. 

Back
Top Bottom