OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You forgot to add "no i was part of team glitch" lol which was me
And "wasn't interested until I saw real pics" which was me...
mean.gif

I want to order another pair with this 20% off code, but I'm holding out for something that may not even return. That first world struggle.

Last edited:
Damn! Dude upped the price another $10. I thought $30 was steep enough. $40 is just...
And an additional $5 for shipping!  He was getting a lot of request on IG so I guess he decided to capitalize on the recent interest.

The quality of this id is insane! Was mad about my mc getting canceled but after receiving my black fk pair today Im not even mad anymore. Def going to order 4-5 more paire of these easy. Dont miss out people! Hands down best sneaker of the year 8)

There's a black pair of FK on the bay now for $500... smh. Pretty sure it's a NTer too. It's not even oos!

There's a black pair of FK on the bay now for $500... smh. Pretty sure it's a NTer too. It's not even oos!
Wait. What? So they are charging $240 upcharge for something that can be easily had? Things people will try and do.

Even telling people that it sold out in 3 days and will not return, I just created the same exact one and added it to cart.. then deleted it.

They said they are "not pressed" to sell them but really they should not mislead people by telling them they are sold out.

If anything delete that part and say.. for anyone in a place where nikeID is unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom