OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I swear if MC option comes back, which it won't I think that QS label means it was just yesterday, I will engrave TEAM GLITCH on mine

Have one in cart but I don't know if I should get a third pair? Lol smh. These are beautiful. Probably, my favorite release of 2014!

Can I change the size once they're in my cart? I could ask if my bro wants them.

Have one in cart but I don't know if I should get a third pair? Lol smh. These are beautiful. Probably, my favorite release of 2014!

Can I change the size once they're in my cart? I could ask if my bro wants them.

Nope. You have to go back on Nike iD and try to edit it, but it would probably disappear from your account.

If you click on the confirmation email picture of your iD, it will pull up your actual iD that you ordered. Just scroll through the options and see what is there and that is what you ordered and what you are getting for your iD. Since MC is no longer a valid option it will just make it a default grey and say "some options you ordered are currently unavailable" but you can see what color heeltab/stitch iD/laces/etc etc you are getting. Just with an MC upper instead of the default they show.
I tried that but when I click on the picture, it takes me to my order but it doesn't show me any of the options

All you have to do is click on any part of the shoe and then scroll through the options. Works for me for all my iD orders.
On a pc maybe? Cant get that to work on mobile.
JMan77 you are absolutely right. On a PC it will pull up but not on mobile.

1. I wish people would just go back and read! For anyone that is still asking about their back tab color (black or white), check the post above! The renderings you get in the email is crap quality, so if you got black back tab, it makes it look like theres white but its not. For white back tabs its obvious that its white.

2. Anyone thats saying you can just click on the rendering and it'll take you back to your ID with just a default upper since the MC is sold out; I dont know how you are getting that, but for most of us, when you click the rendering in your email it just takes you to your order summary list of all your recent orders. Thats it. If you have a specific way you are getting to your actual ID using a diff browser or PC let us know.

3. People asking about orders still getting through. There was no special way that people were getting thru last night and this morning. Many had them in their carts already from yesterday morning, but were not able to check out once they were initially "sold out". Through out the day though, some people including myself, just pressed the check out button and it went through. Speculation is these could be from cancled orders for people that used stolen discount codes. I DID receive an email confirm for that late order but like everyone else says emails might not mean anything and they could cancel.

4. For anyone that keeps asking if they should press the check out button for theirs that are already in their carts, WTH are you waiting for. Just press it! If it doesnt work it'll just give you and error take you back to your cart and the shoes will still be there. Well thats what happened with me initially. then you can just try again. Thats what i did. and it eventually went through. What do you have to lose? Stupid question to ask on here..

Ok im done.

Last edited:
Seems like lots of people are #OopsTeamWhiteBackTab #FirstWorldProblems

Last edited:
wait so your order was shipped today? Exactly one day after the MC FN option shows BACK up.....hmmmmmmmmmm interesting

It's a black fk so I don't think there is any tie in to the MC. They are cranking them out really fast. Doubt the orders from yesterday are gonna ship this fast. They got orders to cancel first. :wink:

Last edited:
It's a black fk so I don't think there is any tie in to the MC. They are cranking them out really fast. Doubt the orders from yesterday are gonna ship this fast. They got orders to cancel first.
wink.gif
black fn. pics please.

2. Anyone thats saying you can just click on the rendering and it'll take you back to your ID with just a default upper since the MC is sold out; I dont know how you are getting that, but for most of us, when you click the rendering in your email it just takes you to your order summary list of all your recent orders. Thats it. If you have a specific way you are getting to your actual ID using a diff browser or PC let us know.
Open up your e-mail, find your confirmation e-mail, click on the image of the shoe.

You will be taken to the design page and it will tell you that an option is no longer available. No big deal, you know what MC looks like. Click OK and you can see the rest of your shoe. The only thing missing is MC. Everything else is exactly what you ordered.

Just to clarify for anyone asking, I'm using a PC running Chrome Browser.

1. I click on the picture of my iD in my confirmation email from Nike and it takes me to the iD that I ordered.

2. From there I can scroll through the options and see what I actually ordered minus the MC upper. Since MC is no longer a valid option it makes the upper a default grey and says "some options you ordered are currently unavailable" but you can see all other options on the ID. 

3. Click on any part of the shoe and then you can scroll through the options and see what is selected. Even personal iD is saved there.

Ordered MC yesterday - estimated 9/12

View media item 1128163
My wife was trying to make a color way themed after our wedding colors (red/black/pink) for our one yr anniversary next month and tried ordering yesterday but NDC shut down the show after MC sold out. Order was able to go through this morning.... Needless to day, I'm most excited for my anniversary pair :lol: :pimp:

Estimated - 9/11
View media item 1128167(Pink speckles on the black midsole is following our wedding's color theme)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a valid 20% code? I just realized I had 2 pairs of size 11 in my cart on one log-in. I signed in yesterday to another account to order these 2 pairs from a code that I bought off eBay. Figured I might buy 2 more if they aren't coming back.

Does anyone have a valid 20% code? I just realized I had 2 pairs of size 11 in my cart on one log-in. I signed in yesterday to another account to order these 2 pairs from a code that I bought off eBay. Figured I might buy 2 more if they aren't coming back.
Your first order is going to get cancelled B. 

Your first order is going to get cancelled B. 
chillllll yo lol....I told you how to get a code yesterday.

hella people been using the codes on ids lol

Ordered MC yesterday - estimated 9/12

View media item 1128163
My wife was trying to make a color way themed after our wedding colors (red/black/pink) for our one yr anniversary next month and tried ordering yesterday but NDC shut down the show after MC sold out. Order was able to go through this morning.... Needless to day, I'm most excited for my anniversary pair :lol: :pimp:

Estimated - 9/11
View media item 1128167(Pink speckles on the black midsole is following our wedding's color theme)

What color speckles did you use for the MC?

Back
Top Bottom