OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
SMH...If my fade option pair looks anything like what's being posted, they're straight back to Nike. 

Nike can't show me this rendering

And then send me some painted/dyed pair.

Heres a chat I had with a Nike Rep yesterday. Take it for what it's worth but he made an interesting point in there

Anthony: Hello Caleb, I will be glad to help you regarding your Nike iD order.
caleb frey: thx
Anthony: I see that you are one of the lucky ones.
caleb frey: lol...with the MC id? yeah if it ships
Anthony: Your Nike iD order for the Kobe 9 iD Elite Low Basketball Shoes are in an "Order Processing" status with an estimated shipping date of 9/10.
Anthony: What do you mean if the product ships?
caleb frey: well just never know
caleb frey: so is the prouduct being built yet?
caleb frey: or just in processing?
Anthony: The product has not been building just yet.
Anthony: is*
caleb frey: but its still estimated to ship 9/10?
Anthony: Yes, that is correct.
Anthony: I understand your concern.
caleb frey: so i shouldnt expect a cancellation or anything like that?
Anthony: No, I do not see any indication that your order will be cancelled. I collect shoes and I have heard all of the rumors. The thing is that many orders were placed for these shoes and we are waiting for material so we can start on the shoes.
caleb frey: ahh. I know people who placed an order for the MC after they officially sold out becasue they still had them in cart and their orders have already been built and shipped. Doesnt seem to make sense since i ordered before them.
caleb frey: but honestly i dont care about that as long as i get my pair
Anthony: Different orders get sent to many of our factories and may not start as quickly as others.
caleb frey: ahhh...okay. now that makes sense
Anthony: Yes, I would agree with you. You won the battle of purchasing the shoes so we will start the build process as soon as we can.
Anthony: I am sorry about this.
caleb frey: lol...not a problem anthony.
Anthony: You are certainly lucky. I tried to purchase them on my lunch but they were sold out.
Anthony: Good job!
caleb frey: i was in the right place at the right time...had they released em earlier that morning i would have missed out too.
caleb frey: well..been nice talking to you anthony.
caleb frey: thx for the info and have a great day. make sure to send me a survey
Anthony: Depends if you give me a good survey.
Anthony: Just joking.
caleb frey: lol
Anthony: You should receive a survey within the week.
caleb frey: nah it will be glowing
caleb frey: youre allright man...best rep ive spoken with here
Anthony: It depends if you have already taken a survey.
Anthony: Cool, glad to hear that.
caleb frey: well if i get one ill take care of ya
Anthony: I try sometimes, not all the time.
Anthony: Thank you for chatting with Nike and have a great day.
caleb frey: you too

Heres a chat I had with a Nike Rep yesterday. Take it for what it's worth but he made an interesting point in there

Anthony: Your Nike iD order for the Kobe 9 iD Elite Low Basketball Shoes are in an "Order Processing" status with an estimated shipping date of 9/10.
Anthony: No, I do not see any indication that your order will be cancelled. I collect shoes and I have heard all of the rumors. The thing is that many orders were placed for these shoes and we are waiting for material so we can start on the shoes.
caleb frey: ahh. I know people who placed an order for the MC after they officially sold out becasue they still had them in cart and their orders have already been built and shipped. Doesnt seem to make sense since i ordered before them.
Anthony: Different orders get sent to many of our factories and may not start as quickly as others.
Anthony: Yes, I would agree with you. You won the battle of purchasing the shoes so we will start the build process as soon as we can.
Anthony: You are certainly lucky. I tried to purchase them on my lunch but they were sold out.
caleb frey: i was in the right place at the right time...had they released em earlier that morning i would have missed out too.
caleb frey: thx for the info and have a great day. make sure to send me a survey

Some PokeZach-ness in your chat with the rep.

SMH...If my fade option pair looks anything like what's being posted, they're straight back to Nike. 

Nike can't show me this rendering
View media item 1127430

And then send me some painted/dyed pair.

I can almost guarantee they are not going to look that vibrant in person. And going off pics we have seen they are going to be more dull than anything.

Some PokeZach-ness ayo in your chat with the rep.

Last edited:
i dont think you fully understand why people say "pokezached"

or however his name is spelled.

He did mention other cats getting orders before his. When he order before them. If thats not some PokeZach I dont know what is.

Its not full blown PZ but its some.

Last edited:
i dont think you fully understand why people say "pokezached"

or however his name is spelled.

He did mention other cats getting orders before his. When he order before them. If thats not some PokeZach I dont know what is.

Wasn't trying to rat anyone out, not like what I say is going to make a difference was just curious as to why there have been orders fulfilled from after the sold out tweet while others who ordered before are still out in the cold so to speak. Didn't realize there were multiple factories that get the orders. That would explain why there is no specific order on these being produced.

That's a 1/4 PZ IMO....it's acceptable...when you use NT to your advantage to get disco codes and b**** and complain about striking out, that's where I draw the line.

That's a 1/4 PZ IMO....it's acceptable...when you use NT to your advantage to get disco codes and b**** and complain about striking out, that's where I draw the line.
Thats what I typed. Some PZ in that chat. Not full blown PZ. Plus I ain't even mad at cha.

Thats what I typed. Some PZ in that chat. Not full blown PZ. Plus I ain't even mad at cha.

It's all good. Was honestly just trying to make sense of the situation. It's far past the time for Nike to be cancelling orders from after the sold out tweet so I don't even think that's an issue anymore. I just want my MCs! :tongue:

Wasn't trying to rat anyone out, not like what I say is going to make a difference was just curious as to why there have been orders fulfilled from after the sold out tweet while others who ordered before are still out in the cold so to speak. Didn't realize there were multiple factories that get the orders. That would explain why there is no specific order on these being produced.
Yeah I knew where you were going at with that. I was just F'n around with that PZ comment. 

Yeah I knew where you were going at with that. I was just F'n around with that PZ comment. 
no worries.

ups came
happy.gif
Dope mayn. The only thing I'm not liking about the all white MC is where the sock collar is. Looks all kinds of deform. So much padding and has some kind of bubble look. But on foot I'm sure it's fine.

When I spoke to a rep earlier today, she eventually asked to put me on hold and once she got back she seemed eager and actually knowledgeable on the topic (she said she spoke to her manager and then an iD department head). She said that they have ran out of multicolor uppers, and that they are recieving more soon. And that my order was put on "half processed" (she said that meant that the order will not be canceled, but has no certain estimated time of arrival date, because their resources for making the shoes have "run dry" temporarily). This is surely because of the people who ordered after they sold out, but I don't care as long as I get my shoes (and probably a 20% off code for such a delay).

This is the first time I've ever actually been satisfied with talking to a Nike rep. If you all call in for help, hopefully you get this girl who is determined to actually give you the information you called for. Lol

So I Was the one who posted the "Fades" were airbrushed/painted whatever back on Aug 12th I think it was....anywaz this is not a rumor or parinoia or gossip or whatever. ..I seen the damn shoes in person...but I guess I need to prove it to sum of you?..smh..well it was 10:40am I saw the shoes looked at it, I might of farted twice..it stunk really bad from taco bell the night before, anywaz I looked behind the upper and it was a solid color threw out front to back, I didnt take a picture cause I wasnt allowed to, after I saw it, I posted it so everyone knew, then everyone on here needed more proof....well what else do ya need to know? Once you see it yurself it literally looks painted

Last edited:
So I Was the one who posted the "Fades" were airbrushed/painted whatever back on Aug 12th I think it was....anywaz this is not a rumor or parinoia. ..I seen the damn shoes in person...but I guess I need to prove it to sum of you?..smh..well it was 10:40am I saw the shoes looked at it, looked behind the upper and it was a solid color threw out front to back, I didnt take a picture cause I wasnt allowed to, after I saw it, I posted it so everyone knew, then everyone on here needed more proof....well what else do ya need to know? Once you see it yurself it literally looks painted

I remember that post but you popped in real quick type the comment and wasnt heard from again. Next time just cover the basics. Who, what, when, where? Of course peeps going to be hesitant. Your providing more info now than you did when you first posted. We just need a little more info next time so we can all make an informative decision. But hey thanks for letting us know that day. Where exactly did you see the faded option?

So I Was the one who posted the "Fades" were airbrushed/painted whatever back on Aug 12th I think it was....anywaz this is not a rumor or parinoia or gossip or whatever. ..I seen the damn shoes in person...but I guess I need to prove it to sum of you?..smh..well it was 10:40am I saw the shoes looked at it, looked behind the upper and it was a solid color threw out front to back, I didnt take a picture cause I wasnt allowed to, after I saw it, I posted it so everyone knew, then everyone on here needed more proof....well what else do ya need to know? Once you see it yurself it literally looks painted

Yeah you do. It's 2014 and saying something looks a certain way without proof isn't gonna be believed. I saw the Kobe 10, it's got Flyknit again and GITD laces in every planned CW. Now do you believe me? Didn't think so.

a little disappointed in the gradient/fade option. was hoping to maybe remake that "miami night" color way that was shown earlier but looks like money saved.

I remember that post but you popped in real quick type the comment and wasnt heard from again. Next time just cover the basics. Who, what, when, where? Of course peeps going to be hesitant. Your providing more info now than you did when you first posted. We just need a little more info next time so we can all make an informative decision. But hey thanks for letting us know that day. Where exactly did you see the faded option?
Nike store in Oregon my friend

Yeah you do. It's 2014 and saying something looks a certain way without proof isn't gonna be believed. I saw the Kobe 10, it's got Flyknit again and GITD laces in every planned CW. Now do you believe me? Didn't think so.
I actually did see them at Tinker Hatfield's home, they are indeed Flyknit and GITD laces. I saw about 8 Different CWs

Ots impossible to prove anything on this forum son...literally impossible! Even if I took a pic sum of yall would be "its a fake shoe".." its photoshopped"..its blah blah...anyway..lol

Back
Top Bottom