OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Sorry guys. I thought the picture showed the info better. Size 8 1/2 and they were priced at $189.99
That's surprising, I saw a size 10.5 grey pair on ebay the other day that came from one of the Florida outlets and the seller had them at like $140 BIN, so he clearly got them cheaper.

Last edited:
What??
:lol:
FOH u wylin bruh. I got nothing but compliments from people. They got flaws on them but they are far from ugly.

Last edited:

I actually didn't peel off the swoosh. I used gorilla glue to reseal it.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind if the swoosh peels off again. So far, the gorilla glue is working fine.
thanks for the reply!  I would try to photoshop the swoosh off, but the MC flyknit pattern is kind of hard to make look correct with stamp tool.  

Reaching out to the family, need your opinions haha.

Would you go with a white swoosh white sole MC or wolf grey swoosh, wolf grey sole MC?

Anyone think they can make these on id

video_image-291847.jpg

Reaching out to the family, need your opinions haha.

Would you go with a white swoosh white sole MC or wolf grey swoosh, wolf grey sole MC?
both look great,  you really cant go wrong.  If you're wearing outdoors or dirty places alot, then I would recommend grey. 

both look great,  you really cant go wrong.  If you're wearing outdoors or dirty places alot, then I would recommend grey. 
Yeah that's true, i guess i should have prefaced it saying I already have a white sole, white swoosh put on ice, the grey/grey would be the shoe I would wear hahah.  Thanks for the response bro.

Yeah that's true, i guess i should have prefaced it saying I already have a white sole, white swoosh put on ice, the grey/grey would be the shoe I would wear hahah.  Thanks for the response bro.

I would go for the wolf grey sole/swoosh since you have the white sole/swoosh. Just like what @lakers29 they both look great and clean in my opinion!

I'm trying to name my diamond supply kobe id's on the heel, i'm stuck between

one shoe saying diamond the other saying back

one shoe saying diamonds the other saying R4ever

one shoe saying diamond the other saying supply, can someone give me somemore ideas please

I'm trying to name my diamond supply kobe id's on the heel, i'm stuck between

one shoe saying diamond the other saying back

one shoe saying diamonds the other saying R4ever

one shoe saying diamond the other saying supply, can someone give me somemore ideas please
supplyco would fit and i like that one best or tiff & co

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom